PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, I am back!

Maria_2300
2nd September 2007, 11:18
I thought I can stay away from this forum but I thought wrong. It feels like a home already so, here I am back with a smile in my heart cause life is good and there is always light at the end of the tunnel, right MCM? :)

The second reason why I am back is because hopefully soon, my business partner and I will announce something on the forum. Something beautiful that came out from past experience. I will not tell more about it. I will give him the honor to tell you all folks about it. For now, we are working on it...

bigtombowski
2nd September 2007, 11:52
welcome back

charlwill
2nd September 2007, 11:56
welcome back maria.

PeterB
2nd September 2007, 12:07
Hey, sooooo good to have you back on board! Welcome! :Wave:

KeithD
2nd September 2007, 12:10
Hey, sooooo good to have you back on board! Welcome!

ICEBERG DEAD AHEAD!!!!! :cwm24:

yhilres
2nd September 2007, 12:17
Welcome Back My Friend...i Kno U Cant Run Away In This Site, Ehem...hehehe...yes, I Kno What's Ur Going To Announce...gusto Mo Buking Ko, Hahaha...joke...gudluck To U And To Ur Partner In B...:BouncyHappy:

andypaul
2nd September 2007, 13:23
What an itriuging message Welcome back to the good ship Flipuk may you have a safe journey if Mr admin gets us past the Iceberg. If we do crash into it hopefully as well as the fire extiguishers he has enough lifeboats for us all?

KeithD
2nd September 2007, 13:24
...... he has enough lifeboats for us all?

:Erm: erm.......:doh

Maria_2300
2nd September 2007, 13:28
Hi Tom, Charlwill, thanks for the nice welcome. Yes, its good to be back here :)

Hey Peter, like what I said to you before, you are one of the first people to know about the business. I owe you something for being there when I needed a friend to talk to. Your advices helped me a lot and I will do it, really do it my friend. I just need time. About my plan to study in UK. I am working on it also. Some people are expecting me there already :)

andypaul
2nd September 2007, 13:31
:Erm: erm.......:doh

:omg:I had better start practising in the ships pool

Maria_2300
2nd September 2007, 14:53
Hi tya, thanks for welcoming me. Its a secret for now or else MCM will not like that. We will just wait for the right time. Anyway, he will tell the forum soon :)

aphrael
2nd September 2007, 14:58
Welcome back, Maria. :)

Maria_2300
2nd September 2007, 15:01
Thanks Aphrael. Its good to be back here :)

yhilres
2nd September 2007, 15:06
hahaha tya, see i have a good comment for u...ikaw fafing!:BouncyHappy:

Maria_2300
2nd September 2007, 15:41
Yes, I know tya you will not embarrassed me more on here. My secret is safe with you :) but its not really a secret anymore to some hahaha...

Mrs Daddy
2nd September 2007, 16:25
hhhhmmmm its quite intriguing...:)

KeithD
2nd September 2007, 16:42
hhhhmmmm its quite intriguing...:)

Not really, you'd be surprised what goes on in my back passage :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
2nd September 2007, 16:55
Not really, you'd be surprised what goes on in my back passage :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
2nd September 2007, 17:05
Welcome back Maria

purplealien
2nd September 2007, 17:26
Welcome back :)

Alan
2nd September 2007, 19:30
Hi Maria - hope your troubles are over. :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

aromulus
2nd September 2007, 19:35
So many people coming and going, there is no point in having a door...

Welcome back.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shifty-Sidney
2nd September 2007, 19:59
:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Hey Maria, good to see you back!:) maybe i can have a vacation now?
Everything happens for a good reason and is only there to teach us important lessons in life - dont get on a sinking ship!! :cwm24:
talk soon. :cwm12:

PeterB
2nd September 2007, 20:02
Maria, you owe me absolutely nothing .. but I value your friendship, and look forward to welcoming you in the UK!

Maria_2300
3rd September 2007, 01:00
Thank you all for welcoming me back, itsme_iye,purplealien,aromulus.

Alan, yes I am fine now and thank you for being there. I appreciate it more than you know :)

Peter, I still think I owe you something. Hope Ruby is doing well and the baby :) and hey, have a safe trip going here, OK?

Mark, thank you for the welcome ( though you knew it already ) and for everything...Hope the TE goes well. See you on Friday :)

kimmi
3rd September 2007, 01:12
welcome back Maria, everybody has been looking for u and now ure back!welcome back..:)u really cant turn ur back on here..

Maria_2300
3rd September 2007, 01:23
Thank you Kimmi. You are right indeed! I cant turn my back on here. I tried but look at me now. I am back! Though I will be going away for 5 days next week, not to run away again hehehe but I will be going to Malaysia and Singapore for a 5 day vacation. I will be traveling alone, anyone interested to come ? Hehehe...

kimmi
3rd September 2007, 01:49
wow thats great!at least u have some time to unwind and i am sure u will have a great holiday!:)

mach
3rd September 2007, 04:09
hi maria! it's good to have you back :Hellooo:

LEAHnew
3rd September 2007, 04:50
Welcome back ate Maricel:Hellooo::Hellooo:, sorry I'm late welcoming you....coz I was busy doing my lay out:doh..Goodluck to you and to your "BP":xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:Have fun & enjoy your trip!:cwm12::cwm12:

Maria_2300
3rd September 2007, 06:15
Hello Leah, no worries dear. I know you are busy with your business. BP??? Oh gee...Yes i know, you know that code hehehe....

Thanks mach :)

silver13
3rd September 2007, 14:52
it's good to see u again in the forum maria, welcome back again! glad u did not run away, u have so many friends here to cheer u up, gudluck to ur vacation and happy trip:BouncyHappy:

Maria_2300
3rd September 2007, 15:13
Hehehe, I did run silver for awhile but I am back because I love the forum and whats happening in my life now started on this forum. :) :) :)

Thanks for the welcome :)

KeithD
4th September 2007, 09:48
Hehehe, I did run silver for awhile but I am back because I love the forum and whats happening in my life now started on this forum. :) :) :)

Thanks for the welcome :)

A lesbian wedding...great never been to one of them before :Erm: :omg:

Maria_2300
4th September 2007, 09:52
A lesbian wedding Keith? Not in my life! I have nothing against lesbians, dont get me wrong guys but I still prefer a man or him for that matter hehehe...

mommyhere
4th September 2007, 11:37
Yes...:xxgrinning--00xx3: think I'm the last one to know about the MnM code as well....like the BP thing? :doh
Best wishes Maria!!!

Maria_2300
4th September 2007, 11:53
Hello mommyhere, dont take these all seriously. Its not what you think. My other friends are just having fun and teasing me.

yhilres
4th September 2007, 12:30
helloooooooooowwwwwwwww girl, im not teasing u:cwm12:...im so, so serious and envy u girl hahaha...uve got long hair...i think ur the new "rapunzel" in this generation:icon_lol:

tiger@tigress
5th September 2007, 20:34
Im still waiting for the M&M announcement.....

charlwill
5th September 2007, 22:45
Im still waiting for the M&M announcement.....

it's dragging on. I wonder :Erm::Erm::Erm: when is the revelation day of this M&M.

Maria_2300
5th September 2007, 22:57
Hello charlwill, the revelation will be soon, sometime this month i think but like i have said, its something different from whats in everyone's mind.

charlwill
6th September 2007, 01:34
Hello chartwill, the revelation will be soon sometime this month i think but like i have said, its something different from what in everyone's mind.

ah ok.... and correction maria, I am not chartwill I'm charlwill.

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 01:44
Oooops, sorry po... It was a typographical error. I will be more careful next time...Peace :)

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 01:46
Hehe, i edited it na lang. Sorry again...

charlwill
6th September 2007, 02:40
no worries, maria.

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 03:22
Thank you so much charlwill :)

LEAHnew
6th September 2007, 05:34
Sis I will bethere on September 12 @Ayala Microsoft Office, when is ur trip?

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 07:15
Sis I will bethere on September 12 @Ayala Microsoft Office, when is ur trip?

Oh Lord! My flight will be in the evening of 12th. Will be back here sa 17th, morning. I will be away for 5 days :) Will you still be around when I get back here? I am so busy here, my things are not ready yet but I am not complaining. I love what I am doing these days :) ... Girls do not react please :)

LEAHnew
6th September 2007, 12:11
Oh...the seminar will finished @5pm...But Yes I'll be around when u get back that's for sure...I will not react why your not preparing your things yet as u said you're busy and u love what u're doing now...:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
But i can't wait for the announcement...hehehehe:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 13:47
Okay, thats good sis cause it will be nice to finally meet you in person :)

What announcement????? :)

LEAHnew
7th September 2007, 03:28
Annoucement? About you and your "BP"?Oh di ba nga......:Rasp::Rasp:The B announcement.........

Mich
7th September 2007, 04:05
I love what I am doing these days :) ... Girls do not react please :)

:Erm: :Erm: :Erm:

it gets confusing... uhmmm intriguing i mean! :NoNo:

Maria_2300
7th September 2007, 04:18
That message sis is for the friends who are teasing me, including you :)

Mich
7th September 2007, 04:26
:yikes: :NoNo: including ME???

who said i was teasing??? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Maria_2300
7th September 2007, 08:14
:yikes: :NoNo: including ME???

who said i was teasing??? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yes, you are! :)

I will miss you here Mich...Ang gulo kasi natin hehehe.

scotsfiancee
8th September 2007, 18:01
Goodbye For Now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I will not sound corny but I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. This forum has been good to me and I have learned a lot of things from the people here. I enjoy this forum so much that its part of my daily life already but I need to say goodbye for now. You can call me a coward but I need to run away from feelings thats so new to me and scary at the same time. Feelings that are not supposed to grow. For a few days now, I have been thinking a lot and I decided to run away, to stop talking, chatting. The feelings I have now for the man on the forum is not right and he knows why. I think going away and staying away is the right thing to do so, I will say my goodbye now...

Maria

Hi all, I am back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I can stay away from this forum but I thought wrong. It feels like a home already so, here I am back with a smile in my heart cause life is good and there is always light at the end of the tunnel, right MCM?

The second reason why I am back is because hopefully soon, my business partner and I will announce something on the forum. Something beautiful that came out from past experience. I will not tell more about it. I will give him the honor to tell you all folks about it. For now, we are working on it...

Why?

Is that M&M they talking aboot is Mark & Maria? :NoNo:

I wonder wot kind of business is that :icon_lol:

Sorry if I'm being nosey now:doh

:Help1:

ervenescence
8th September 2007, 18:10
Why?

Is that M&M they talking aboot is Mark & Maria? :NoNo:

I wonder wot kind of business is that :icon_lol:

Sorry if I'm being nosey now:doh

:Help1:

Hey scotsfiancee, where have u been, haven't heard you for a while.
M&M? lol, sounds intriguing eh? I was thinking of the business chocolate candies, until you utter the other meaning of M&M,,yeah it could be that one.:D

walesrob
8th September 2007, 18:20
Blimey, cant you all wait for Maria to make the big announcement? So far we've had lesbian weddings, Mark and Maria, now chocolate candles!

scotsfiancee
8th September 2007, 18:32
Hey scotsfiancee, where have u been, haven't heard you for a while.
M&M? lol, sounds intriguing eh? I was thinking of the business chocolate candies, until you utter the other meaning of M&M,,yeah it could be that one.:D
Hello erve, i haven't got much time on net. But yesterday when i read the posts of maria,ylhria,rachel,mommyhere,etc i think i've got an idea to all of their posts.......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

So maria, r u coming here in UK by next month for whatever business u might have?:Erm:
:Cuckoo:

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 18:43
:omg:
I have to say something here!
MCM is a company of mine (MC Machinery).
there is nothing romantic going on with me and maria.
yes we are discussing a business venture.
This is like a game of chinese whispers! :icon_lol:

charlwill
8th September 2007, 19:02
:omg:
I have to say something here!
MCM is a company of mine (MC Machinery).
there is nothing romantic going on with me and maria.
yes we are discussing a business venture.
This is like a game of chinese whispers! :icon_lol:

So, in other words, Mark it is gossiping. A words that been pass to a certain person and then he/she pass it to another person.... so on and so fort...:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 19:07
Chinese whispers, yes Charlwill it is as you say, people whisper something to the next person and then the next - as the message travels it always get changed in some way because we are all different. at the end it is funny to see the difference from start to end.:cwm12:

charlwill
8th September 2007, 19:11
Got u there, Mark but I thik sometimes chinese whisper is a bit annoying game. In the Philippines we have a similar game we called it message relay. Same in many ways coz the last person never get the right message.:cwm12:

andypaul
8th September 2007, 19:26
Does the machinery make m and m's, if so i'll have one please and install it by the sofa:xxgrinning--00xx3: that and a beer machine at the other end and i'll never need to move again.

KeithD
8th September 2007, 20:05
So far we've had lesbian weddings, Mark and Maria, now chocolate candles!

...and WHAT a video that lot would make together :yikes:

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 20:09
Can i watch too?

KeithD
8th September 2007, 21:11
You're in it! :Erm:

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 21:15
WAAWAAWEE
here we go again:action-smiley-081:

Maria_2300
8th September 2007, 21:57
I am 100% woman and everything is original :)

aromulus
8th September 2007, 22:12

Keith...........

Can this be classified as advertising...???:rolleyes:

How about the "Trade Description Act"...?:rolleyes:

Mark, you are more than welcome to check if everything is as it says on the tin....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

A report is not necessary.:D

yhilres
9th September 2007, 04:28
Chinese whispers, yes Charlwill it is as you say, people whisper something to the next person and then the next - as the message travels it always get changed in some way because we are all different. at the end it is funny to see the difference from start to end.:cwm12:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:...mark, is it like a careless whisper?hehehe...i think it's a song :icon_lol:

KeithD
9th September 2007, 09:31
A report is not necessary.:D

Or pics in the gallery........as long as you keep the g-string on :cwm24:

Maria_2300
9th September 2007, 11:02
as long as you keep the g-string on :cwm24:

Whose g- string is that? :)

KeithD
9th September 2007, 11:23
Go for the elastic band girl :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria_2300
9th September 2007, 11:26
All g-string have elastic bands :)

yhilres
9th September 2007, 14:46

i can prove it...she's the girl that anyone will envy because of her originality, hahaha...

KeithD
9th September 2007, 15:58
i can prove it...she's the girl that anyone will envy because of her originality, hahaha...

Yep....no one quite like Maria.................thankfully!! :xxparty-smiley-004: :icon_lol:

Maria_2300
9th September 2007, 16:00
Yep....no one quite like Maria.................thankfully!! :xxparty-smiley-004: :icon_lol:

I thought we are friends now :(

KeithD
9th September 2007, 16:04
:omg: :omg: I thought you weren't here...TAXI.... :Bolt:

Maria_2300
9th September 2007, 16:06
:omg: :omg: I thought you weren't here...TAXI.... :Bolt:

::bigcry::bigcry:

baboyako
9th September 2007, 16:19
::bigcry::bigcry:

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?:Wave:

Maria_2300
9th September 2007, 16:22
How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?:Wave:

Hey, that is my favorite movie! :Hellooo:

Pepe n Pilar
9th September 2007, 17:31
hahahahaha!!! so you have read my mind Keith!!!

ervenescence
9th September 2007, 18:44
Win2WinQuote:
Originally Posted by yhilres http://filipinaroses.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=34599#post34599)

Anyone will envy? are you envy Keith? :omg:

KeithD
9th September 2007, 20:58
are you envy Keith? :omg:

I'm anything you want to call me darlin' :cwm24: