PDA

View Full Version : Seek an advice for a visitor visa for me and my daughter.

Ann1984
7th April 2013, 16:01
::smile:Hellooo: Hello everyone,

its been long time I not active on forum due to very busy time and day spending my time with my darling. I here now in England my 2nd times visitor visa, grant for 6 months again. I only concern I apply next year for 3 months visitor visa with my daughter. I seeking an advice, what is good application for my child?

I have now a documents ready to submit for next year visa.

1. I have my small savings on my bank account amount of 50k pesos.
2. I have my assets.
3. then she will back to study when she return home.

this my documents I send for visa is from my partner savings, he bought a property for me and also put a little savings on my bank account.

is this more helpful for my child to bring here?

my partner can able to support us while we are here in UK.

thank you very much in advance. all your responds on my post are great help and also to enlighten my mind.

Anna:smile:

melovesengland
7th April 2013, 19:03
If you wish to visit England before your daughter goes to school then enrol her before lodging your app. Include all the documents that you used to enrol your daughter for her visa application to prove that you have got to go back to the Philippines for her studies. As usual, make sure that your husband provide docus that he can both support you and your daughter by submitting financial docus and house proofs that he owns or hes renting the house that you are going to use as your accomodation while in the UK.

Make sure that you have all the documents for your assets to prove that it is yours, ask for a bank certificate and bank statement from your bank to prove that you have got money on your account. Make a cover letter as well for you to state how many months you are planning to stay in the UK, why do you want to visit and what are your plans while ur in England.

Hope that helps a bit. :Wave:

Ann1984
7th April 2013, 21:23
If you wish to visit England before your daughter goes to school then enrol her before lodging your app. Include all the documents that you used to enrol your daughter for her visa application to prove that you have got to go back to the Philippines for her studies. As usual, make sure that your husband provide docus that he can both support you and your daughter by submitting financial docus and house proofs that he owns or hes renting the house that you are going to use as your accomodation while in the UK.

Make sure that you have all the documents for your assets to prove that it is yours, ask for a bank certificate and bank statement from your bank to prove that you have got money on your account. Make a cover letter as well for you to state how many months you are planning to stay in the UK, why do you want to visit and what are your plans while ur in England.

thank you very much Melove, I will add this to my list. this is help for me.

cheers.

melovesengland
8th April 2013, 08:19
thank you very much Melove, I will add this to my list. this is help for me.

cheers.

No Worries. :)

stevecebu
11th April 2013, 20:33

dont waste your time trying to get a visa for your daughter,this government in England will let you,I think you will waste your money but hay good luck

Ann1984
11th April 2013, 21:58
dont waste your time trying to get a visa for your daughter,this government in England will let you,I think you will waste your money but hay good luck

ok thank you, I will give it a try. :smile:

joebloggs
11th April 2013, 22:28

visit visa's are always risky, but seeing you've had 2 granted then it's possible that you and your daughter could be granted a 3rd as you have immigration history ( i take it you didnt overstay last time)

do as melovesengland has said, make sure your sponsor shows he has the fiances to support you both.

how old is your daughter ?

Ann1984
13th April 2013, 16:04
visit visa's are always risky, but seeing you've had 2 granted then it's possible that you and your daughter could be granted a 3rd as you have immigration history ( i take it you didnt overstay last time)

do as melovesengland has said, make sure your sponsor shows he has the fiances to support you both.

how old is your daughter ?

thank you very much indeed joebloggs for your kindness and encouragement post. she is turning 5 yrs. old this year.

joebloggs
13th April 2013, 16:19
thank you very much indeed joebloggs for your kindness and encouragement post. she is turning 5 yrs. old this year.

good luck, you've nothing really to lose :xxgrinning--00xx3:

just make sure your b/f shows he has enough finances to support you both

Ann1984
13th April 2013, 16:21
good luck, you've nothing really to lose :xxgrinning--00xx3:

just make sure your b/f shows he has enough finances to support you both

OKIDOKE JOE. copy paste your post! hehehe

thanks once again!