PDA

View Full Version : Vile Rent-a-Mob out in force

Dedworth
9th April 2013, 15:23
Looters arrested at Brixton street party to ‘celebrate’ Margaret Thatcher's death

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/looters-arrested-at-brixton-street-party-to-celebrate-margaret-thatchers-death-8565270.html

RIP Mrs Thatcher - the best peacetime PM this country has ever had - feared and loathed by spongers, wasters, apologists, terrorists & criminals

grahamw48
9th April 2013, 16:46
Scumbag parasites sitting on their arses all day smoking dope, then out pushing drugs, pimping and robbing.

Of course it's society's fault. :NoNo:

les_taxi
9th April 2013, 18:10
Celebrating someones death who led the country due to being democratically elected 3 times is disgusting
I would shower the lot of em in Rubber bullets and teach the respect they are lacking.
I cant stand Labour but did not celebrate when various ex-leaders have died, and wont when we lose Blair and the Ghastly brown, it's just common decency as much as I think they were the worst 2 chumps ever to be prime minister :cwm23:

bigmarco
9th April 2013, 19:04
I would shower the lot of em in Rubber bullets and teach the respect they are lacking.:cwm23:

Well that's not very democratic :yikes: Smacks of Sharia law if you ask me :biggrin:
Sadly the price we pay for living in our democracy is that we have to sit back and watch people occasionally do silly things. I didn't like her but I feel it's poor taste to celebrate anybodys death.
I must confess that I feel the same way as you when I see scum on the streets of London burning poppies, but we can't infringe on their human rights can we.

stevewool
9th April 2013, 19:11
utter scum these people are, its like what you see on tv from a foreign country getting rid of a dictator and they are on the streets celebrating, this is england they should be ashamed

Dedworth
9th April 2013, 19:17
utter scum these people are, its like what you see on tv from a foreign country getting rid of a dictator and they are on the streets celebrating, this is england they should be ashamed

I agree with Les - strong arm tactics are needed to deal with these germs. Boots, bats, rubber bullets, CS gas and water cannons should be the order of the day. The CRS in France wouldnt pussy foot about if it was going on there

Jamesey
9th April 2013, 21:40
These people are just scum. :cwm23:

They are welcome to peacefully protest or "celebrate" someone's death, even if it's distasteful to the majority of us. That's their right.

But most of these idiots weren't even born when Thatcher was in power. They're just looking for an excuse to riot and loot. They should be treated like any other common criminals.