PDA

View Full Version : Six arrested after Hayes immigration raid

Terpe
10th April 2013, 10:09
08 April 2013

Six people have been arrested after Home Office Immigration Enforcement officers raided a house in Hayes.

Source:-
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2013/april/20-hayes-immigration-raid

Dedworth
10th April 2013, 10:48
I'm surprised they were in a "property" I thought most of them in that neck of the woods lived under the M4 motorway

Slumdog Flyover: With lorries thundering past only feet away, squalid camp of the homeless, hopeless migrants whose dream of a new life went sour

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106126/Bridge-Men-Heston-Squalid-camp-homeless-migrants-live-M4-flyover.html#ixzz2Q3JILPK8

malchard888
10th April 2013, 12:07
It amazes me that the Illegals are granted bail which surely sends out the message for them to disappear once more, how on earth is that good practise !

Dedworth
10th April 2013, 12:11
It amazes me that the Illegals are granted bail which surely sends out the message for them to disappear once more, how on earth is that good practise !

A question I've asked a few times - awaiting reply back from Mrs May to my latest email

Terpe
10th April 2013, 12:14

It amazes me also, and most of them do just disappear and re-appear etc..........but what's the alternative?
Don't forget it must be legal and compliant with EU regulations.

It's really not a well thought out scenario, that ideally should be firmly controlled at both Entry Visa stage and border control stage.

Not easy.

Dedworth
10th April 2013, 12:24
It amazes me also, and most of them do just disappear and re-appear etc..........but what's the alternative?
Don't forget it must be legal and compliant with EU regulations.

It's really not a well thought out scenario, that ideally should be firmly controlled at both Entry Visa stage and border control stage.

Not easy.

I've said before it's just like the Police releasing a captured bank robber on bail, giving him back his sawn off and then dropping him off outside the local NatWest

Terpe
10th April 2013, 12:50
How sure are you ?:Erm:

Arthur Little
10th April 2013, 12:56
Acting on intelligence

:grosyeux: ... WHEN did UKBA and "intelligence" become synonymous??

andy222
10th April 2013, 15:36
:grosyeux: ... WHEN did UKBA and "intelligence" become synonymous??
:laugher::laugher:nice one Arthur.:xxgrinning--00xx3: