PDA

View Full Version : New guy

larkshall
10th April 2013, 13:38
Hi, I'm David, now living in York, formerly of London. No doubt I'm posting this in the wrong place but hey-ho, my excuse is I'm a newbie.

Just looking for friends, I spent a little time in Manila and miss the people.

Terpe
10th April 2013, 14:52
Hi, I'm David, now living in York, formerly of London. No doubt I'm posting this in the wrong place but he-ho, my excuse is I'm a newbie.

Hello larkshall, welcome here.

Good luck in your quest

grahamw48
10th April 2013, 15:15
Hi David.

Welcome to the forum. I live in York too. :smile:

Keep an eye out for the upcoming Filipino 'Barrio Fiesta'. Last year it was at Rowntree Park in York.

There's another one at Ripon Race Course later this year. Do a google search.

skysisi
10th April 2013, 15:56
Welcome in the furom

larkshall
11th April 2013, 12:51
Just a very quick note to say I have just joined, looking to meet a woman. and find out about visas, travel etc etc.

Dedworth
11th April 2013, 13:03
Good luck on your mission David - plenty of info on this site

Rory
11th April 2013, 13:12
It can be a long road ahead of you, good luck. :wink:

Arthur Little
13th April 2013, 15:11
Hi, I'm David, now living in York, formerly of London. No doubt I'm posting this in the wrong place but hey-ho, my excuse is I'm a newbie.

David ... :welcomex:! No ... you haven't posted in the wrong section; :nono-1-1: ... nonetheless, I have taken the liberty of merging your two introductory threads into one in order to attract a greater number of replies to your quest. :smile:

aug06_2006
13th April 2013, 15:46
Hello welcome to this friendly forum

Arthur Little
13th April 2013, 16:04

Ah ... then you've already sampled the Filipino culture for yourself. You're definitely off to a head's start in that respect. And joining our friendly website will, of course, provide you with many more opportunities to build on your experience. :xxgrinning--00xx3: