PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

Drewturner
17th April 2013, 20:36
Hello everyone,

I have just joined the forum and would like to introduce myself...my name is Drew Turner and I live in England. I am looking forward to posting on here, getting some good advice and hopefully I can also give some good advice. Thank you :)

Terpe
17th April 2013, 20:43
Hello everyone,

I have just joined the forum and would like to introduce myself...my name is Drew Turner and I live in England. I am looking forward to posting on here, getting some good advice and hopefully I can also give some good advice. Thank you :)

Hello Drew, welcome aboard :welcomex:

I can see from your avatar you have a connection with the Philippines.
Why not tell us a little something about yourself and how you came to find our online community ?

stevewool
17th April 2013, 20:49
hi and welcome

Drewturner
17th April 2013, 21:01
Hello Terpe,

Thank you for welcoming me :)

I was referred to the forum by a friend and was told this is the place to be! I live in Leeds in the UK and I am engaged to the love of my life from the Philippines :mrstraetz:

We met online almost 3 years ago, I have been to visit her on just 1 occasion in October 2011 and we had such a great 3 weeks together, the Philippines is a beautiful place to be! Now we are looking to start the visa process to bring her to the UK so we can marry and she can settle here in the UK.

skysisi
17th April 2013, 21:01
Hello everyone,

welcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Drewturner
17th April 2013, 21:05
Hi Steve and thank you.

Drewturner
17th April 2013, 21:07
welcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you skysisi

stevewool
17th April 2013, 21:13
so just the one trip you have made, any plans to get back sooner,

Drewturner
17th April 2013, 21:24
so just the one trip you have made, any plans to get back sooner,

I would love to go back Steve but the problem is I have a fear of flying :( I can just about cope with the huge jumbos because you dont really feel anything, but the flights I took from Manila to Boracay and Manila to Davao in the small cebu pacific planes I almost has kittens! I have always said since returning to the UK...My next flight will be my last flight! So once I go back to the Philippines I will stay for good :)

stevewool
17th April 2013, 21:27
wow fear of flying and your missis is over 7000 miles away, thinking of the slow boat to china,

sheriel
17th April 2013, 21:31
Hello Drewturner, Welcome and where in the Philippines have you been, and whereisyour lovely fiancé from, :Wave:

Drewturner
17th April 2013, 21:38
wow fear of flying and your missis is over 7000 miles away, thinking of the slow boat to china,

Slow boat to China sounds much more appealing.

Drewturner
17th April 2013, 21:41
Hello Drewturner, Welcome and where in the Philippines have you been, and whereisyour lovely fiancé from, :Wave:

Hello Sheriel, My lovely wife to be is from Surigao Del Sur...I visited Manila, Boracay, Davao and Surigao Del Sur...I loved Davao, I can see myself living there :)

stevie c
17th April 2013, 22:45
Welcome Drew :Wave:

Drewturner
17th April 2013, 22:52
Welcome Drew :Wave:

Thanks Stevie.

bigmarco
17th April 2013, 23:10
Hi Drew and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
18th April 2013, 00:11
Hello everyone,

:welcomex:, Drew ... we, in turn, look forward to your contributions. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
18th April 2013, 01:24
I would love to go back Steve but the problem is I have a fear of flying :( I can just about cope with the huge jumbos because you dont really feel anything, but the flights I took from Manila to Boracay and Manila to Davao in the small cebu pacific planes I almost has kittens! I have always said since returning to the UK...My next flight will be my last flight! So once I go back to the Philippines I will stay for good :)

I feel the same way about flying...Bloody hate it but my fear of a doomed existence in Britain was even worse so I had to keep leaving in those things in order to stay alive!!:icon_lol:

Steve.r
18th April 2013, 01:31
Slow boat to China sounds much more appealing. Depends where the boat was made...:icon_lol: The Philippines is farrrrrr better. Welcome to the forum by the way.

febmary
18th April 2013, 23:44
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum.:smile: You found a great, helpful, friendly community in connection of the Phils-UK.

Crystal Travel
20th April 2013, 15:43
Welcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hello everyone,

Drewturner
20th April 2013, 19:16
Thanks all!! :smile:

les_taxi
20th April 2013, 23:56
Hello and welcome to the Forum :xxgrinning--00xx3: