PDA

View Full Version : Areas where filipinos live/hangout in Newcastle & Southampton

monty
19th April 2013, 11:13
Hi
I am Monty. I've moved recently to the UK. I want to find out about areas where Filipino people hangout/live in Newcastle and Southampton.

Thanks

Terpe
19th April 2013, 11:18
Hello Monty, welcome aboard :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've deleted your previous post as it was duplicated with by this one.

Good luck in your quest.

RickyR
19th April 2013, 11:52
In Southampton firstly there is a Filipino Restaurant: Gabe’s Filipino Restaurant, Bargate, Southampton. But this is only open when the cruise ships are in port apparently, then there is also a Filipino Association of Southampton. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/filcom_southampton

monty
19th April 2013, 12:09
Hey Ricky
Thanks for that. Could you also recommend some areas in Southampton where Filipinos live and hangout. For example some street name or specific area.

Thanks

RickyR
19th April 2013, 14:21
Hi, I think people are all over to be honest. No real dedicated handouts that I know of. For sure a lot of Filipino will live near the hospitals, due to so many Filipino working as medical staff.

ritchieco
17th June 2013, 20:50
In Newcastle we hang around the city centre in eldon square is where all the Filipinos are. We always having parties at my place in Newcastle we all 11 of us live in the one building and turned into 5 apartments

sars_notd_virus
18th June 2013, 17:34
Welcome to the forum Monty

are you a filipino ??

dave65
5th July 2013, 23:39
You might also look up FACH thats the Filipino Association of Central Hampshire which seems to be based more around Winchester they are a real nice group very welcoming