PDA

View Full Version : One more step

robwolves
21st April 2013, 12:08
Hello everyone
I am Robin from Birmingham , I visited Manila , CDO , Camiguin , AC and Boracay last month :Cuckoo:
Interesting and some funny anecdotes to share , maybe a little advice also from my only visit , who knows ..

mickcant
21st April 2013, 12:19
Hi robwolves:Wave:
Welcome to the forum.
I visited those places in 2007 & 2008
I look forward to hearing what you say about your travels.

Mick. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

robwolves
21st April 2013, 12:54
Camiguin is definitely a place to visit if you have a gf in Mindanao , 2 hour bus ride from CDO then a 30min ferry , it's a place for romance . Most filipinas seem to recommend it after Palawan and Boracay
I wouldn't say CDO is a place to visit unless you have a gf there
I am not sure I should be saying too much in detail about AC , but it's like Disneyland for single guys .. unbelievable
Borocay , well my 1 tip would be the travel ... leave 5 hours from leaving your hotel in Boracay to your flight from Kaliko :smile:
It's a beautiful island / strip ... a bit like Florida Keys ... toursity , many Chinese and Koreans ... bars and clubs on the beachfront are amazing , girls beautiful

andy222
21st April 2013, 19:33
Camiguin is definitely a place to visit if you have a gf in Mindanao , 2 hour bus ride from CDO then a 30min ferry , it's a place for romance . Most filipinas seem to recommend it after Palawan and Boracay
I wouldn't say CDO is a place to visit unless you have a gf there
Been there and done it.

grahamw48
21st April 2013, 23:06
I thought Angeles was where all those 'sex tourists' went. :Erm:

Sounds disgusting.

Imagine what one could pass on to a girlfriend. :NoNo: