PDA

View Full Version : Printing the online form that I filled in

McGregor03
23rd April 2013, 08:53
So I just applied online few minutes ago and done paying as well they told me to wait atleast 24hrs. and now am having problems how to print the online form I filled in :( Nothing says you can print it ( or maybe I missed it ) . Can someone help me?

Mariam

Terpe
23rd April 2013, 23:24
Bump!

BoholoX
24th April 2013, 06:02
Can't help from memory but if you haven't read this link then maybe it will help. Helpline available if all else fails....

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/online/applying/?langname=null

McGregor03
24th April 2013, 08:43
Can't I just fill in the form, the hand written one? coz I can't really print it. I tried it again but I didn't submit it just to see if there's a print thing that says on the left side. Nothing says print.:Brick: And no email from them yet about the payment and application been 24hrs. now.:anerikke:

andy222
24th April 2013, 08:54
Printing your application formWhen you complete your application form, we advise you to print a copy before you submit it online. You will need the printed copy later when you attend a visa application centre, and it is useful to print it now in case you cannot access your application later (for example, because you have lost your password).
The print option is shown on the left side of the application form screen.
Please ensure that:

your printer has enough ink to print the form in full;
your printer is able to print the form using a 'high quality' print setting; and
you are using the correct setting (A4 and not US letter) for paper size.

Your printed application form contains a bar code on the first page. If no bar code is present you will need to amend the security settings on your computer. If a bar code is not on your form, this will delay the processing of your visa application.
Depending on how you have configured your computer, you may get an error when you try to print your online form.
If you cannot or choose not to print out your form before submitting it, you can access the form later to print it out - see 'Accessing your saved application form' above.
When you have printed a copy of the completed form, you must sign the declaration by hand.

McGregor03
24th April 2013, 09:02
Printing your application formWhen you complete your application form, we advise you to print a copy before you submit it online. You will need the printed copy later when you attend a visa application centre, and it is useful to print it now in case you cannot access your application later (for example, because you have lost your password).
The print option is shown on the left side of the application form screen.
Please ensure that:

your printer has enough ink to print the form in full;
your printer is able to print the form using a 'high quality' print setting; and
you are using the correct setting (A4 and not US letter) for paper size.

Your printed application form contains a bar code on the first page. If no bar code is present you will need to amend the security settings on your computer. If a bar code is not on your form, this will delay the processing of your visa application.
Depending on how you have configured your computer, you may get an error when you try to print your online form.
If you cannot or choose not to print out your form before submitting it, you can access the form later to print it out - see 'Accessing your saved application form' above.
When you have printed a copy of the completed form, you must sign the declaration by hand.

Hi Andy, am done reading this but it's not working. BUt just knew about something, that I have to wait for the confirmation email first before I can print it.( A friend I met when I had my TB test and he's done applying and just waiting now for the result of his application) And when I made my application online they told me to wait atleast 24 hrs. and no sign yet :( I applied online yesterday 4pm. Am worried about it.

andy222
24th April 2013, 09:11
Have faith and patience you will be ok.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

McGregor03
24th April 2013, 09:13
Have faith and patience you will be ok.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I had tons of it days before but dropping at the moment. Am trying to stay positive though. And thank u

andy222
24th April 2013, 09:18
My wife will have to go through the same as you soon so you are not on your own. Im worried sick with all the brownouts that are going on.

Michael Parnham
24th April 2013, 09:19
You'll get there in the end Mcgregor, good luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

McGregor03
24th April 2013, 09:20
My wife will have to go through the same as you soon so you are not on your own. Im worried sick with all the brownouts that are going on.

A confirmation from them is all I need then I'll be fine. this is stressful than gathering of docs.

McGregor03
24th April 2013, 09:22
You'll get there in the end Mcgregor, good luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I hope so Michael and thank u... This is :censored: stressful lol

andy222
24th April 2013, 09:25
Wait till you get here you will know what stress is.:icon_lol:

McGregor03
24th April 2013, 09:29
Wait till you get here you will know what stress is.:icon_lol:

Oh gee:doh Swear I wanna have that stress at the moment than what am feeling right now. Am really close to crying now. It's been more than 24 hrs. now, and I checked my acc. this morning at 9am they didn't get the money yet. And am going to check it today, and if they didn't get it, should I try to pay online again? coz it's been more than 24 hrs. now.

andy222
24th April 2013, 09:31
Best thing to do is get in contact with them. I wouldnt pay online again.

andy222
24th April 2013, 09:34
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/contact/visa4uk-technical-enquiries/

McGregor03
24th April 2013, 09:39
Best thing to do is get in contact with them. I wouldnt pay online again.

I wish I can call them but no contact number:anerikke: If I will email them it might take ages? :Brick:

McGregor03
24th April 2013, 09:40
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/contact/visa4uk-technical-enquiries/

done with this too :((

andy222
24th April 2013, 09:43
Patience chill out.

McGregor03
24th April 2013, 10:13
trying andy :readingpapers: