PDA

View Full Version : what's the truth behind the posts?

Mich
5th September 2007, 09:18
only been gone for a day, and i was surprised to see such intriguing posts. :xxgrinning--00xx3: really entertaining, cant help but jump into the bandwagon (sorry M&M).

but the question is: Is there really something brewing? Romantically?

so much for all the double entendres i have been posting... i am still wondering what it really is... :rolleyes:

KeithD
5th September 2007, 09:25
When I gave you the job as 'forum SPY' Mich, you're not supposed to tell EVERYONE :doh :icon_lol:

Mich
5th September 2007, 09:30
When I gave you the job as 'forum SPY' Mich, you're not supposed to tell EVERYONE :doh :icon_lol:

AWWWWW Sorry chief... thought my post was cryptic. :doh

mach
6th September 2007, 03:07
:icon_lol: go mitch!!! hello boss :ARsurrender:

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 03:26
Hi Mach, kumusta? Hehehe...:)

mach
6th September 2007, 03:34
hellow maria :) nia man ko sa maayong panglawas. kumusta?

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 03:56
Oh cool,me? I am good, thank you. Asa ka sa Visayas? I grew up in Southern Leyte but we live in Makati for more than 20 years now. So, I know Cebuano dialect, carry naho mosulti og bisaya hehehe...

mach
6th September 2007, 04:23
Oh cool,me? Not that good but okay ra ko. Asa ka sa Visayas? I grew up in Southern Leyte but we live in Makati for more than 20 years now. So, I know Cebuano dialect, carry naho mosulti og bisaya hehehe...

i grew up in cagayan de oro city then nag relocate mi karon sa cebu city. i'm in manila right now. trying to assist my brother for the bar exams.

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 05:15
Hi Mach, if you are not busy we can meet in person. PM me your mobile number :)

yhilres
6th September 2007, 06:34
hoy tya, uban ko ninyo ni mach ha?:BouncyHappy:

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 07:06

Sure tya, I will text you if ever Mach and I meet. The more, the merrier, right? I am sure we will have a good time, mga bisdak gud hehehe...

purplealien
6th September 2007, 07:06
Hey that's cool Maria, my girlfriend is from Southern Leyte, but lives in Cebu now.

I am new here but still intrigued about this announcement :)

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 07:10
Hey that's cool Maria, my girlfriend is from Southern Leyte, but lives in Cebu now.

Wow, thats nice Purplealien. Where in Southern Leyte? Maybe she is a distant relative. I am from Bontoc and the last name is Labastida.

purplealien
6th September 2007, 07:22
She is from San Francisco (Where I left my heart) so a bit further south, though I must have travelled through Bontoc to get there last Christmas. That was an adventure I can tell you. :yikes: :) I will put it on the blog page sometime.

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 07:36
She is from San Francisco (Where I left my heart)

Sing!!!! I left my heart in San Francisco hehehe. Yes, you passed our town if you were from Maasin, Bato or Hilongos but if you took the Tacloban route, you missed it. Nice to know that you've been to my province. I love that place. I always visit my granny whenever I have the time :) though the last time I was there she is deteriorating, so sad :(

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 07:42
That was an adventure I can tell you. :yikes: :) I will put it on the blog page sometime.

...I know how to climb a coconut tree. I did it again last may when I visited my granny. I have pictures as evidence hehehe :)

LEAHnew
6th September 2007, 12:18
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:I've seen that pic...:Rasp::Rasp:

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 13:49
Hehehe, yes i remember sis. I showed those pics to you. I was on my way to meet my high school friends, went to granny's backyard, climbed the tree and asked the help to take pics of me...I was crazy! :)

mach
6th September 2007, 14:32

hi maria! :) will PM you

mach
6th September 2007, 14:34

sige apil ka aron daghan ta :BouncyHappy:

mach
6th September 2007, 14:51
maria, can't send pm to you :(

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 15:01
Oh, really? Well, in that case just pm Yhilres, give ur number to her. She will contact me for sure

yhilres
6th September 2007, 15:06
sige apil ka aron daghan ta :BouncyHappy:
tsure ka mach? cge give me ur contact number then rampa ta ni maria, hehehe...

Shifty-Sidney
6th September 2007, 21:46
Hi mich,
i think i have been confusing you with mitch. there is lots going on around here i think - maybe someone will spill the beens soon hahahaah
Not what you are thinking either!!!
I am not getting serious with anyone:NoNo:
So i am still single:cwm34:
I havent done anything wrong:action-smiley-081: - oops maybe wrong smiley there :doh

purplealien
6th September 2007, 23:22
So are we going to see these pictures of your arboreal escapades Maria ? :icon_lol:

Maria_2300
6th September 2007, 23:53
So are we going to see these pictures of your arboreal escapades Maria ? :icon_lol:

Sure, I can show those pictures to you :).

Mich
7th September 2007, 03:17
Hi mich,
i think i have been confusing you with mitch. there is lots going on around here i think - maybe someone will spill the beens soon hahahaah
Not what you are thinking either!!!
I am not getting serious with anyone:NoNo:
So i am still single:cwm34:
I havent done anything wrong:action-smiley-081: - oops maybe wrong smiley there :doh

I had to change my MITCH to MICH coz Mitch is a masculine name. (Thanks Papa Keith for the change). I have been mistaken for a guy before :cwm23::censored::bigcry:

Gotta let us know soon, Barnsley... we are dying to know what the :furious3: is going on... LOL (excuse the smiley hehehe)

You're still SINGLE? :omg: have i been getting wrong informations??? :doh

:Rasp::icon_lol: :ARsurrender: