PDA

View Full Version : the police in their fast cars

stevewool
1st May 2013, 17:21
well today and yes shopping again my Ems is so pleased, anyway we are in this retail park in derby, KINGSWAY RETAIL PARK,
Anyway there is one way in and the same way out and its rubbish, the queues was terrible but every driver was very good letting people out and then driving and then letting the other out, it was working very good then the police in their fast cars are in the queue 3 of them, 1 person in each car and would they let anyone in , not a chance, all three followed each other so close that no one could get in and then half way up the hill they decided to stop put their lights on and get out and talk, then back in their cars and up the hill they went to the island and again lights on and just sitting there, what w----s they where, and i thought they should show how its done, big fast cars for big fat arses, :furious3:

DaveyWallis
1st May 2013, 17:46
Did you see them passing the sheep from one vehicle to the next each time they stopped?

There is a Baa & Q at the Kingsway if memory serves me correctly.

stevewool
1st May 2013, 19:28
the b&q has long gone now, it is now TK MAX

Terpe
1st May 2013, 19:30
...TK MAX

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:
SssssHHH!!!
Don't mention that shop :cwm3:

stevewool
1st May 2013, 20:03
sorry Peter , you see what happens when i have a few days off work , shop and more shop, the only good thing is i only spent money on one thing for my Ems the rest she brought herself, and thats got to be a good thing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
1st May 2013, 20:25
sorry Peter , you see what happens when i have a few days off work , shop and more shop, the only good thing is i only spent money on one thing for my Ems the rest she brought herself, and thats got to be a good thing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:laugher::laugher:

The words I dread " can we just pop into TK Max for a minute"

1. It's never a minute, usually at least a couple of hours. (Boring)
2. She NEVER leaves empty handed. :doh:doh

Yes, she works hard a deserves a treat.
But what about my new fishing rod :icon_rolleyes:

joebloggs
1st May 2013, 21:28
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/police-officer-who-left-lucas-3311502

you would have thought, he might have considered someone might be crossing the road :cwm23:

A judge has said a police officer who left a teenage boy in a coma after crashing into him on a pedestrian crossing should keep his job – after his trial for dangerous driving dramatically collapsed.

It came after an expert witness for the prosecution said Pc Richmond, who had his blue lights on when he approached the crossing at 42mph, was responding appropriately to an emergency request for help from a colleague.

Insp David Peach, a senior traffic officer at West Yorkshire Police, said: “I have no issues with the speed or equipment he was using at the time.”

He said he believed Pc Richmond had ‘a momentary lapse of concentration’ as he arrived at the crossing and should have slowed down.

Insp Peach told the court: “He hasn’t anticipated what has happened at that point.”

The jury found Pc Richmond not guilty of dangerous driving after prosecutor

imagine
1st May 2013, 21:49
what :furious3: anyone else has momentary lapse of concentration’ thats ok too is it :NoNo:

its a crossing for goodness sake , he should be awake and notice it :NoNo:

stevewool
2nd May 2013, 06:55
:laugher::laugher:

The words I dread " can we just pop into TK Max for a minute"

1. It's never a minute, usually at least a couple of hours. (Boring)
2. She NEVER leaves empty handed. :doh:doh

Yes, she works hard a deserves a treat.
But what about my new fishing rod :icon_rolleyes:

just the same and its just down the shoe aisles, what size are you Ems i asked, size 5 so why are you looking at size 6.5 then well i can get into this size also if there are nothing i like in size 5, :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh,

Arthur Little
2nd May 2013, 10:59
... down the shoe aisles, what size are you Ems i asked, size 5 so why are you looking at size 6.5 then well i can get into this size :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

Ah :icon_rolleyes: ... I'm not surprised, Steve :nono-1-1: ... y'see, the thing I've discovered about most commodities being sold in TK Max stores IS, that they've been manufactured to European specifications
- as opposed to standard British sizes. :doh

Arthur Little
2nd May 2013, 12:39
Ah :icon_rolleyes: ... I'm not surprised, Steve :nono-1-1: ... y'see, the thing I've discovered about most commodities being sold in TK Max stores IS, that they've been manufactured to European specifications
- as opposed to standard British sizes. :doh

:yeahthat: ... let me give you an example:

Some time ago, I spotted a jacket I fancied; the hanger on which it hung - and, more importantly, the label inside - indicated it was a 44 chest size. "GREAT!" I thought ... until I tried it on, and ...

... :bigcry: ... far too skimpy!!!

Now ... I've met you, Steve; like ME you're a BIG-built bloke. And I imagine (like me also) you are probably inclined to feel a lot more comfortable wearing looser~fitting garments.

Here's MY advice to anyone tempted to go shopping in these places:-

ALWAYS double-check the label on the inside pocket for size. :ReadIt: carefully (which I'd omitted to do! :wink:) Size 44 in TK Max means 44cm EUR (*something I hadn't noticed)= 52" UK size.

Oh ... I almost forgot! If it does fit ... snap it up quickly, because once it's gone its GONE ... :anerikke: ... also, stocks of certain items are [usually] seldom replenished and - even more rarely - to be found elsewhere. :NoNo: