PDA

View Full Version : Plans for your next trip to the Phils

Ako Si Jamie
5th May 2013, 17:23
I've only been back two months and I'm already getting itchy feet but I'll doubt if I can get time off until the autumn. :bigcry:

For my next trip I'm thinking of Tagaytay to start wiith because Maria wants to go. Spend a few days there and visit a few coastal places around Batangas province then catch the boat to Puerto Galera.

Spend about a week in Puerto Galera and other places on Mindoro then get the boat to Boracay. Already been but we do want to return maybe for 4 days or so. We'll go to Carabao Island this time.

Then off to Kalibo to catch a flight to Davao to see the city and Samal Island, then back to Pampanga.

Anyone planning anything yet?

Leen
5th May 2013, 18:44
we plan to go back January next year for a month and we might visit Tinuy-an Falls,Enchanted River,Britannia Group of Islands in Surigao then head to Bucas Grande and Siargao Islands...if we still have time left might visit Legaspi City...or maybe we will go back to Coron again....

skysisi
5th May 2013, 18:50
we plan to go back January next year for a month and we might visit Tinuy-an Falls,Enchanted River,Britannia Group of Islands in Surigao then head to Bucas Grande and Siargao Islands...if we still have time left might visit Legaspi City...or maybe we will go back to Coron again....

Where did you know tinuy-an falls and enchanted river? My relatives live in that place and such a nice place ! Hope you enjoy your vacation :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leen
5th May 2013, 18:54
Where did you know tinuy-an falls and enchanted river? My relatives live in that place and such a nice place ! Hope you enjoy your vacation :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hello im from cdo and i heard that place for a while now and really wanted to go but just scared to bring hubby there but maybe next year will definitely go.....

Jamesey
5th May 2013, 19:16
Tagaytay is a nice place and well worth a trip. Make sure you visit the "People's Palace in the Sky". I've also been to Batangas and Mindoro, but not for a long time. I remember that the ferry from Batangas Pier to Mindoro was a rough ride and people were being sick! But the boat was like a large banka. On the way back we caught a Supercat, which was much more comfortable! If you scuba dive, there are some nice dive sites around Anilao and Peurto Galera.

Our next trip to the Philippines will be over Christmas and New Year. We'll be spending some time in Manila and my wife's province in North Luzon. We usually go on a couple of side trips too. Last time it was El Nido, which was amazing. Now, we've got two children, so it'll be more difficult to leave them with relatives. We might go somewhere a bit more family friendly. A return to Boracay is long overdue for us, so that could be an option. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

skysisi
5th May 2013, 19:17
hello im from cdo and i heard that place for a while now and really wanted to go but just scared to bring hubby there but maybe next year will definitely go.....
Nothing to worry about ur hubby's safety, its very safe and a lot of western also there! Its popular place coz mostly celebrity was went there like kim atienza, melay of BB, drew of GMA and a lot more! Its worth the effort to go over there if you will see the unbelievable falls! So amazing place.

Ako Si Jamie
5th May 2013, 19:26
Make sure you visit the "People's Palace in the Sky". Thanks for the tip. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
5th May 2013, 19:29
Nothing to worry about ur hubby's safety, its very safe and a lot of western also there! I agree. Just because it's in Mindanao it doesn't mean it's dangerous. I went to Siquijor in the Visayas and that's closer to the danger zone than Bislig/Surigao area.

han
5th May 2013, 19:50

:Wave: Leen...
My husband is also..thinking about visiting these places.. I am from Surigao del Sur but I've never been to Enchanted River, Britania Island and Tinuy.an falls :cwm25: :icon_rolleyes: :biggrin:
So defo will visit, once we will get back to Philippines- I'm talking about prolly 2015 :Erm: :Erm: :Cuckoo: :yawn:

:Wave: JamieXXXmaria, oh Samal Island.. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
5th May 2013, 20:44
Will go to Siquijor after Maritess has her ILR next year (if she gets it) If she's refused We'll be going for good!:pray:

skysisi
5th May 2013, 21:53
Will go to Siquijor after Maritess has her ILR next year (if she gets it) If she's refused We'll be going for good!:pray:

I got a lot of friends in sequijor they are all nice ! Goodluck michael and maritess :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
5th May 2013, 22:03
I just want to GO.

Don't care where ! :biggrin:

Leen
5th May 2013, 22:40
I agree. Just because it's in Mindanao it doesn't mean it's dangerous. I went to Siquijor in the Visayas and that's closer to the danger zone than Bislig/Surigao area.

hi jamie im from Mindanao as well....just recently we heard that the mayor of Agusan was ambushed and Dole and Del Monte plantation in Bukidnon was attacked by rebels....things like this scared me a lot especially going to Agusan and Surigao area...hopefully when we visit it will be peaceful....

Ako Si Jamie
6th May 2013, 07:22
hi jamie im from Mindanao as well....just recently we heard that the mayor of Agusan was ambushed and Dole and Del Monte plantation in Bukidnon was attacked by rebels....things like this scared me a lot especially going to Agusan and Surigao area...hopefully when we visit it will be peaceful....I think this kind of stuff happens all over. It kicked off in Negros and Southern Luzon not long ago if I recall correctly and I don't think these particular rebels target foreigners.

Steve.r
6th May 2013, 08:20
I am going back in the middle of July to Bongabon NE. My beautiful wife will be giving birth to our daughter. I also just want to be home to see my son as I have not seen him for a couple of months. I am also bringing my parents over again to Phils for the 3rd time to see our new baby and to see Vincent again. We have no need to go out sight seeing, but I am sure I might manage to get a day or two snorkelling if I am allowed :biggrin: But mostly I am home to look after my wife who will be having a caesarean birth and she will need my support to look after everyone and care for our new-born daughter. I can't wait. :Jump::baby1:

stevewool
6th May 2013, 10:27
wow three trips for your parents Steve, they must love the place just like you and the rest of us, must admit though Bongabon is in a beautiful area, if that was my home i would miss it too

Ako Si Jamie
6th May 2013, 10:39
I got a lot of friends in sequijor they are all nice ! Goodluck michael and maritess :xxgrinning--00xx3:Everyone's nice in Siquijor. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
6th May 2013, 10:49
next trip, well the family has to be seen, so do they come on the vacation seeing the islands, yes and no, our next trip has to take in bohol for a few weeks so the family will be with us, i cant see this happening this year but maybe the next, who knows

Steve.r
6th May 2013, 12:05
wow three trips for your parents Steve, they must love the place just like you and the rest of us, must admit though Bongabon is in a beautiful area, if that was my home i would miss it tooWell this time Steve I am in the position to be able to pay for their tickets, so I am trying to pay them back for looking after me. But they do love the place and of course want to see the family again. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DaveW
9th May 2013, 20:00
I only came back at the end of March, and i booked on wednesday my flight back to Manila for June 3rd. This time i am meeting friends in Cebu and Butuan and also having a few days in Subic which i don't really like to be honest. At the moment no Boracay, but that could change.
After many trips to Philippines i always plan to travel to certain places when back in the UK. It always seems to change due to circumstances, and end up somewhere toatally different.
Its nice when you have been to all the favourite spots, and then can take your time to see the many other beautifull places philippines has

Michael Parnham
9th May 2013, 22:49
Thanks Skysisi!:xxgrinning--00xx3: