PDA

View Full Version : any idea is highly appreciated: spouse financial requirement

beejudge73
7th May 2013, 20:32
My husband has 30,000 plus in the bank He is going to get a job he will be an hourly rate of £10 and he will get £400 a week so £1600 a month. We will wait for 6 months for his pay slip. Do you think this is sufficient enough to apply for category A ? is this the right way to do it, I mean to meet the financial requirement? Thank you.

marksroomspain
7th May 2013, 22:12
Hi beejudge you say your husband will have an income of £1600 per month which equates to £19200 per year which is over the required amount of £18600 so on income alone he can use this figure to show he meets the financial requirement without need for savings.

Just remember that each payslip shoud show a minimum of £1550 per month gross and they will be no problem in regards to the financial requirement under category A.

I wish you both all the best.

Iani
8th May 2013, 08:57
Yes, plenty enough :smile:

As you say though, need to wait those 6 months to show the 6 month proof. Oh and there are also other proof requirements - letter from his employer confirming his salary etc etc... but sounds like you'll be well away.

Oh and don't forget the income requirement is just a part of getting the visa, don't forget to gather all that proof of relationship as well - photos together, have different clothes on to show different days, preferably in front of recognisable local landmarks, letter from him, letter from you showing how you met, chat logs.............but you know this of course :wink:

beejudge73
8th May 2013, 12:34
Hi beejudge you say your husband will have an income of £1600 per month which equates to £19200 per year which is over the required amount of £18600 so on income alone he can use this figure to show he meets the financial requirement without need for savings.

Just remember that each payslip shoud show a minimum of £1550 per month gross and they will be no problem in regards to the financial requirement under category A.

I wish you both all the best.

Hi Markroomspain,thank you so much at least now is cleared if he is going to work, he will start working soon its just I need to wait for 6 months payslip then apply. again thank you!

beejudge73
8th May 2013, 12:52
Yes, plenty enough :smile:

As you say though, need to wait those 6 months to show the 6 month proof. Oh and there are also other proof requirements - letter from his employer confirming his salary etc etc... but sounds like you'll be well away.

Oh and don't forget the income requirement is just a part of getting the visa, don't forget to gather all that proof of relationship as well - photos together, have different clothes on to show different days, preferably in front of recognisable local landmarks, letter from him, letter from you showing how you met, chat logs.............but you know this of course :wink:

Thank you Iani! I will take down of it (the letter coming from the employer) he has not started working yet but hopefully by June , we are just a bit disappointed of this financial as we didn't understand very well about the savings. We had prepared all the documents and applied the visa online only to find out his savings is not enough. He has got some shares and other asset but this need to be cashed in and again need 6 months bank statement. I have bulk of papers now with me, done with the TB and English test (passed) saddened to know we cant go through , I had filled out the refund form for our payments as we successfully paid online. .. I have another question.. If we will just apply with cash savings route he will cash in his shares and other asset to meet the 62500, do we need to wait for another 6 month ? We both missed each other and wanted to be together as soon as possible. We could get job when I will be given a chance to come there with him and work together for the next visa application. cheers!

Arthur Little
8th May 2013, 22:26
If we will just apply with cash savings route he will cash in his shares and other asset to meet the 62500, do we need to wait for another 6 month ?

:olddude: ... please read my Visitor Message on your Profile Page.