PDA

View Full Version : yippy, yippy, good news too

stevewool
8th May 2013, 20:47
well today i finally got the news i have been waiting for, THE MORTGAGE HAS BEEN PAID,
A stress few days just making sure its paid and i dont owe them anything else,
Right its time for our second phase for our future, save , save and save
i had this plan is life to pay of the mortgage very quick and then i meet Ems and we both made a plan for our future, well we are halfway there now and we have not ventured of them plans, so if all goes well we will be both retire from england and be living in the phils in just over 5 years time, :smile:

Doc Alan
8th May 2013, 21:39
Great news and I wish you and Emma all the best for your future :smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Moy
8th May 2013, 21:54
good news indeed Stevewool well done:xxgrinning--00xx3::wink: just be prepared yourself for a very loud music and karaoke/videoke everyday :Cuckoo::icon_lol:soon back in the Philippines :biggrin:

Arthur Little
8th May 2013, 23:11
:Yippeee: ... another milestone, Steve - a BIG millstone removed from around your necks - congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
9th May 2013, 13:11
Great news Stevie :Jump:

Dedworth
9th May 2013, 13:39
Well done Steve its a great feeling to have that millstone removed.

Just for the short term why don't you stick what you were paying into Premium Bonds you might get a pleasant surprise and you are only losing a minuscule amount of credit interest

jake
9th May 2013, 14:04
You did it Steve and Ems :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Akilah Blythe
9th May 2013, 14:44
Congratulations Steve and Ems!

malditako
9th May 2013, 19:40
is that emma wants to retire to phils after 5 years? i will miss her

stevewool
9th May 2013, 19:46
Well done Steve its a great feeling to have that millstone removed.

Just for the short term why don't you stick what you were paying into Premium Bonds you might get a pleasant surprise and you are only losing a minuscule amount of credit interest

never ever looked into premium bonds, and i know i have to put the money somewhere, so i shall look into that thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
9th May 2013, 19:48
is that emma wants to retire to phils after 5 years? i will miss her

well i have told her she can stay here working and just send me over my keep, but all i got was a black look:NoNo:

Michael Parnham
9th May 2013, 22:56
Well done Steve, yes Premium Bonds, Good idea!:xxgrinning--00xx3: