PDA

View Full Version : Philippines Named ‘Most Stupid Country to Elect a 20-Year old as a Senator’ by Time Magazine

bigmarco
14th May 2013, 20:01
— The Philippines has been named as Time’s “Most STUPID Country to Elect a 20-Year OJT as a Senator”.

“The overwhelming victory of a self-professed on-the-job trainee-cum-Senator in the recently held election in the Philippines cemented the country’s fate,” wrote Time’s news director Marilou C. Martin.

http://sowhatsnews.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/philippines-named-most-stupid-country-to-elect-a-20-year-ojt-as-a-senator-by-time-magazine/

Terpe
14th May 2013, 20:19
I think this one got posted already.
:xxparty-smiley-004:

Arthur Little
14th May 2013, 20:47
— The Philippines has been named as Time’s “Most STUPID Country to Elect a 20-Year OJT as a Senator”.

:anerikke: ... William Pitt the Younger was only 21 when elected to the UK Parliament, becoming - in turn - :Britain:'s youngest~ever Prime Minister ...

... at the tender age of twenty-four!

bigmarco
14th May 2013, 20:53
I think this one got posted already.
:xxparty-smiley-004:

Sorry not paying attention. Can somebody delete it please.

gWaPito
14th May 2013, 21:11
Sorry not paying attention. Can somebody delete it please.

Thanks bigmarco. .If you hadn't of posted I wouldn't of known about it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
14th May 2013, 21:44
:anerikke: ... William Pitt the Younger was only 21 when elected to the UK Parliament, becoming - in turn - :Britain:'s youngest~ever Prime Minister ...

... at the tender age of twenty-four!

In what year?
I would imagine that life expectancy back then was a lot shorter and at 24 he was approaching middle age.