PDA

View Full Version : 'Stani Lesbians "Marry" then claim asylum

Dedworth
27th May 2013, 13:23
Pakistani lesbians who are the first Muslim gay couple to wed in UK claim political asylum saying their lives are endangered if they return home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331214/Rehana-Kausar-Sobia-Kamar-Pakistani-lesbians-Muslim-gay-couple-wed-UK-claim-political-asylum.html#ixzz2UUkRS5oo

Deport them - "Wedding" should be declared a sham as it was carried out in furtherance of spurious asylum claim. Expect more Gay muslim illegals to pitch up at registry offices.

Terpe
27th May 2013, 17:45
I read this story today in the newspaper.
My initial thoughts same as yours Dedworth

bigmarco
27th May 2013, 18:21
The sham is that we are the only country that would stand for this Shiite. But perhaps a few questions need to be answered
Were they due to go home soon
Will they be sent home if the relationship suddenly as I suspect falls apart
Can the Muslim Council of Great Britain come out and condemn anybody in the UK who threatens these women.
Will any Muslim who threatens them or abuses them be charged with a Homophobic crime.
Will Dave be as persuasive with the Muslim community to recognise gay marriage as he has been with others.

Arthur Little
27th May 2013, 18:29
They have faced death threats from both Pakistan
and the UK

????? :yeahthat: being the case ... WHY decide to "hole-up" :Sex: here?

Arthur Little
27th May 2013, 18:50
Expect more Gay muslim illegals to pitch up at registry offices.

As you would say, in that customarily endearing manner of yours: :icon_rolleyes:

"Zero Tolerance ... [DON'T] hitch :biggrin: 'em up ... chuck 'em out"! :wink:

Dedworth
27th May 2013, 19:45
The sham is that we are the only country that would stand for this Shiite. But perhaps a few questions need to be answered
Were they due to go home soon
Will they be sent home if the relationship suddenly as I suspect falls apart
Can the Muslim Council of Great Britain come out and condemn anybody in the UK who threatens these women.
Will any Muslim who threatens them or abuses them be charged with a Homophobic crime.
Will Dave be as persuasive with the Muslim community to recognise gay marriage as he has been with others.

:iagree:They all qualify as million dollar questions as far as I'm concerned Marco