PDA

View Full Version : Latest updates

songz777
29th May 2013, 19:43
Hi guys, we are getting nearer and organised for wedding. She gets the CENOMAR this week coming and just waiting for my new CNI to come which I have with me ( copy of registra notes ) and checked all the details!
We have fab skype connection now for 900p a month on land line..goodbye dongle!
My mum & her mum chat on saturday's now so good bonding. I have lots of letters of finantial / practical support from my brothers and dad and our church to.

I plan to transfere money to her BDO in 2-3 sessions and take some cash with me to .. lot cheaper.

We shall allow 2 hours to get to the Embassy on July 1st Monday @ 09:30 then go to hospital for TB screening. Stay the night then CDO next to the city hall wait for 10 days for licence which arrives saturday so wait until Monday to collect and one day for delay and marry on 17th July. Arrange pre-nuptial. After wedding day apply for her passport and advanced endorsent for marriage certificate.

Collate lots of good photos and recipepts of wedding and time wtih each other, add them to the folder of evidence etc.

Come home obtain a new works signed contract with all the relevant questions for UKBA answered, and send that off with my latest pay slip and bank statement and a few emails.

Then my love will apply and wait .. the arrange CFO hit & miss interview.. and if goes well book the flights to collect her here is hoping for late Novemebr early December.

pheeewwwww worth it all ! I love her dearly!

imagine
29th May 2013, 19:50
in time for xmas, wow what a wonderful christmas pressie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
29th May 2013, 20:12
John & Angeline,
You've really planned out your strategy and implemented the tactics very well. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
From what you've prepared and done so far I can see a wonderful wedding on the now close horizon. Well done both.

It's hard to imagine you'll not reach that ulimate goal. So keep that attention to detail going.

Not wanting to appear as a 'doubting Thomas', but are you sure the 2 hours travel to the Embassy will be enough?
Please may I suggest you review this? If you're happy OK. Go with it.
But that Manila traffic around that area is completely unpredicatable.
Sorry to put any doubts in your mind, just want you will avoid any issues. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

All best wishes for a safe, happy and successful visit

songz777
29th May 2013, 20:57
John & Angeline,
You've really planned out your strategy and implemented the tactics very well. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
From what you've prepared and done so far I can see a wonderful wedding on the now close horizon. Well done both.

It's hard to imagine you'll not reach that ulimate goal. So keep that attention to detail going.

Not wanting to appear as a 'doubting Thomas', but are you sure the 2 hours travel to the Embassy will be enough?
Please may I suggest you review this? If you're happy OK. Go with it.
But that Manila traffic around that area is completely unpredicatable.
Sorry to put any doubts in your mind, just want you will avoid any issues. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

All best wishes for a safe, happy and successful visit

Thanks Terpe, in your opinion how long do you think we should allow from Manila hotel? I believe the distance is about 7 miles? Advise always appreciated. My only concern is getting there so early that we end up sitting out side the embassy feeling rather insecure.
Thanks again.
john

Terpe
29th May 2013, 21:09
Thanks Terpe, in your opinion how long do you think we should allow from Manila hotel? I believe the distance is about 7 miles? Advise always appreciated. My only concern is getting there so early that we end up sitting out side the embassy feeling rather insecure.
Thanks again.
john

Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything. I really have no idea. Very sorry John.
It all depends on the traffic conditions on the day.
The only reason I mentioned it is because the Embassy in these days is really not understanding about missed appoinments.
Sorry if my comment spooked you.

It's a little bit like the drive to Heathrow from my place. Should be 2 hours easy, but often given the M1, M25 and M4 conditions who knows.
Depending on timing etc I'd rather stay overnight at an airport hotel just to be double sure.

I don't know if it's possible for you to find a hotel room a little closer?

I do apologise John, I'm sure you know it's impossible to predict travel conditions.
But maybe you can find a hotel somewhere closer to the Embassy??

Just a suggestion from a worried observer.

songz777
29th May 2013, 21:16
Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything. I really have no idea. Very sorry John.
It all depends on the traffic conditions on the day.
The only reason I mentioned it is because the Embassy in these days is really not understanding about missed appoinments.
Sorry if my comment spooked you.

It's a little bit like the drive to Heathrow from my place. Should be 2 hours easy, but often given the M1, M25 and M4 conditions who knows.
Depending on timing etc I'd rather stay overnight at an airport hotel just to be double sure.

I don't know if it's possible for you to find a hotel room a little closer?

I do apologise John, I'm sure you know it's impossible to predict travel conditions.
But maybe you can find a hotel somewhere closer to the Embassy??

Just a suggestion from a worried observer.

Hi Terpe, hey no you didnt spook me my friend..advise is good.. i have booked the hotel at Airport because she is meeting me there and its her 1st flight .. to be honest its easier this way around. We could always leave earlier for the embassy its not a problem.. I will give it serious thought. Sime guys here have said it takes between 30 mins to 2 hours, thats why I opted for 2 hours. Please always advise and dont be afraid..you have been a great help on our scary but thrilling journey .. so hey no need to appologise, please!
Blessings upon you.

John:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
29th May 2013, 22:30
We travelled from a hotel near Manila domestic airport to the Embassy and it didn't take very long at all, your 2 hours should be plenty of time, Good Luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

songz777
29th May 2013, 23:10
We travelled from a hotel near Manila domestic airport to the Embassy and it didn't take very long at all, your 2 hours should be plenty of time, Good Luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Michael appreciated :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
30th May 2013, 14:10
how long do you think we should allow from Manila hotel? I believe the distance is about 7 miles? Advise always appreciated. My only concern is getting there so early that we end up sitting out side the embassy feeling rather insecure.
Thanks again.
john

from Manila Hotel to British Embassy (Taguig) ...its approx 8.6miles , 30 minutes to an hour drive considering the traffic.