PDA

View Full Version : A few questiosn. VFS Appointment. Marriage license SECPA / local & P60 . DHL courier

songz777
1st June 2013, 19:25
Hi guys.
I am doing some more research for all the details for spouse visa later in September.
I have read some posts that talk about =Marriage Certificate (SECPA and Local)=

What is the SECPA marriage certificate?
Local marriage certificate?

2. Do I require to add P60? It seems pointless coz my last 10 months pay has been 19,150 but my P60 shows 18,880 from previous year before my annual pay rise in October 2012.

3. VFS seems very tricky with timing I need my to send my last pay slip to arrive at least 2 weeks before my next one would arrive then hope she get a VFS appointment with in those 2 weeks.
We plan to apply in September. How long does it take to get one? Should she take a risk and book up the day I post DHL so no delay?

4. Does he manually take the folders of documenst with her?

4. DHL..It says 4 days to Philippines which i guess means Manila..but how long for it to arrive at Cagayan De oro City?

Many thanks in advance for all your help.

Blessings on you all.

John

Terpe
1st June 2013, 20:51
Hi guys.
I am doing some more research for all the details for spouse visa later in September.
I have read some posts that talk about =Marriage Certificate (SECPA and Local)=

What is the SECPA marriage certificate?
Local marriage certificate?

SECPA is NSO security paper.
There was a time when UKBA demanded the marriage certificate on fresh NSO security paper (SECPA).
1. Often securing the SECPA marriage certificate can take a loooong time.
Check out this forum thread called Advance Endorsement Birth ,Marriage and Death Certificate (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/44671-Advance-Endorsement-Birth-Marriage-and-Death-Certificate) to understand how to expedite that and get it a whole lot faster.

2. Do I require to add P60? It seems pointless coz my last 10 months pay has been 19,150 but my P60 shows 18,880 from previous year before my annual pay rise in October 2012.
It really depends which category you'll be applying under - Category A will only need 6 months payslips if you meet the £18600 minimum gross income at date of application.
If your going under cat B then I'd include it as a useful piece of supporting evidence for previous 12 months income.
What's your category target?

3. VFS seems very tricky with timing I need my to send my last pay slip to arrive at least 2 weeks before my next one would arrive then hope she get a VFS appointment with in those 2 weeks.
We plan to apply in September. How long does it take to get one? Should she take a risk and book up the day I post DHL so no delay?

VFS have no input to requirements. It's solely UKBA immigration rules.
The strict date of application is when the visa fee is paid. This is before the appointment at VFS.
Your payslips and bank statements should not be dated more than 28 days prior to date of application (ie payment of visa fee online)

..4. Does he manually take the folders of documenst with her?
Not sure what you mean here John, but basically your wife would take ALL the supporting/evidential documents to VFS for submission. Did you consider VIP service route at VFS?

4. DHL..It says 4 days to Philippines which i guess means Manila..but how long for it to arrive at Cagayan De oro City?

Sorry John no idea.
Hope fully others will comments on this and all other aspects too so that you have a good range of comments/opinions/experiences

Many thanks in advance for all your help.

Blessings on you all.

John[/QUOTE]

beejudge73
1st June 2013, 21:02
question number 1. What is the SECPA marriage certificate? - Marriage Certificate coming from NSO (National Statistic Office)

Local marriage certificate?- The original copy of your marriage certificate from the Local Registrar

beejudge73
1st June 2013, 21:31
NSO -you can get your NSO via online www.e-census.com.ph or like here in Manila you can just go to SM and request but it will take 10 days to claim.

However since it will be your first time to request after you get married usually the local registrar is the one who would request from the NSO in SECPA marriage certificate and they will give it to you or your wife. From then you can request more ... NSO office, online or NSO birth certificate from SM Malls

I usually receive my DHL from my husband 3 days actually its just over 48 hours but I am in Manila, probably will be 4 days if it is for CDO. You can tract your parcel once you paid it.

songz777
1st June 2013, 21:37
NSO -you can get your NSO via online www.e-census.com.ph or like here in Manila you can just go to SM and request but it will take 10 days to claim.

However since it will be your first time to request after you get married usually the local registrar is the one who would request from the NSO in SECPA marriage certificate and they will give it to you or your wife. From then you can request more ... NSO office, online or NSO birth certificate from SM Malls

I usually receive my DHL from my husband 3 days actually its just over 48 hours but I am in Manila, probably will be 4 days if it is for CDO. You can tract your parcel once you paid it.

Hi :) Many thanks for the DHL advise .. I would be happy if it was just 5 days. Appreciate your input..
John:xxgrinning--00xx3:

beejudge73
1st June 2013, 21:40
Hi :) Many thanks for the DHL advise .. I would be happy if it was just 5 days. Appreciate your input..
John:xxgrinning--00xx3:

welcome always... Good luck

songz777
1st June 2013, 21:41
It really depends which category you'll be applying under - Category A will only need 6 months payslips if you meet the £18600 minimum gross income at date of application.

I am Cat A ( 18,600 ) so that means I dont need my P60.

VFS have no input to requirements. It's solely UKBA immigration rules.
The strict date of application is when the visa fee is paid. This is before the appointment at VFS.
Your payslips and bank statements should not be dated more than 28 days prior to date of application (ie payment of visa fee online) Many thanks Terpe . .yeah I knew about 28 days but not the payment date dictating the commencment.

Not sure what you mean here John, but basically your wife would take ALL the supporting/evidential documents to VFS for submission. Did you consider VIP service route at VFS?

Can you send me a link about the VIP service route please Terpe.

[/QUOTE]

I am Cat A ( 18,600 ) so that means I dont need my P60.
May thanks Terpe very much appreciated your knowledge & help.

Many thanks Terpe . .yeah I knew about 28 days but not the payment date dictating the commencment.

Can you send me a link about the VIP service route please Terpe.

Take care John

songz777
1st June 2013, 21:58
Hi Terpe, I just want to clarify this.

The day I pay for Angelines VISA application online is the set date of which it commenced.
The actual date for her to attend the VFS could well be 7-10 after that payment? Is my thinking correct?

Many thanks again .

John