PDA

View Full Version : changing your driving habits

stevewool
2nd June 2013, 09:13
been trying to do this over the last few months now and its becoming very easy to drive more slowly, but there are times that you think bloody idiots,
i try never to go above the speed limit on any road, motorways a nice speed of just under 70, everyone and there dog go past you, except the lorries .
Driving with in the speed limits does improve your style of life, you are more happy and you can relax, you can talk and listen better without saying i did not hear you, and you may be a little later in getting where you are going but not by much at all, you are even suprized when you get to the end of a certain road those that have past you driving very fast are just a few cars in front or even in the lane that have stopped while your lane just trundles past them,
Plus it saves me a little cash at the pumps too

Michael Parnham
2nd June 2013, 11:26
been trying to do this over the last few months now and its becoming very easy to drive more slowly, but there are times that you think bloody idiots,
i try never to go above the speed limit on any road, motorways a nice speed of just under 70, everyone and there dog go past you, except the lorries .
Driving with in the speed limits does improve your style of life, you are more happy and you can relax, you can talk and listen better without saying i did not hear you, and you may be a little later in getting where you are going but not by much at all, you are even suprized when you get to the end of a certain road those that have past you driving very fast are just a few cars in front or even in the lane that have stopped while your lane just trundles past them,
Plus it saves me a little cash at the pumps too

Too true Steve:xxgrinning--00xx3: