Have you tried Vaseline? :Cuckoo:

theresa
8th September 2007, 20:05
Have you tried Vaseline? :Cuckoo:

:doh:xxsmilie_auslachen:

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 20:05
:cwm34: See Ritchie,
you try to be nice and still keith has a go at my unfortunate gay encounter:action-smiley-081::doh:NoNo:

I did tell you just to call him something instead of asking nicely :furious3::Brick:

KeithD
8th September 2007, 20:07
I'll change it tomoz mornin' ....so you will need to login in with the new one then......don't email saying the forum is broke!!!

theresa
8th September 2007, 20:09
you try to be nice and still keith has a go at my unfortunate gay encounter:action-smiley-081::doh:NoNo:

I did tell you just to call him something instead of asking nicely :furious3::Brick:

:cwm38:im a female version of you mark.
:Help1: me please:CompBuster:

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 20:15
:Hellooo: Mr Keith Sir,
can i change my name too?

Thing is - if i change my name - how will i know i am me? maybe i wont recognise myself and ignore me:Erm: then i wont have any friends left:bigcry:

And... what the hell am i talking about:Erm::Erm:
:ARsurrender:

theresa
8th September 2007, 20:18

Thing is - if i change my name - how will i know i am me? maybe i wont recognise myself and ignore me:Erm: then i wont have any friends left:bigcry:

:blacklistsmartassHL
let me change my username :bigcry::furious3:

aromulus
8th September 2007, 20:20

You still dwelling on it....:NoNo:

Try to forget the whole episode, other wise it will just get you down...

Look foorward to your trip, the past is what it is... PAST...

Now, cheer yourself up, or I have half in mind to drive up to Barnsley and take you out for a pint.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

theresa
8th September 2007, 20:23
You still dwelling on it....:NoNo:

Try to forget the whole episode, other wise it will just get you down...

Look foorward to your trip, the past is what it is... PAST...

Now, cheer yourself up, or I have half in mind to drive up to Barnsley and take you out for a pint.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i would love a pint of cider. i miss that so much. no cider here in manila.

:Brick:

Alan
8th September 2007, 20:27
Dom - I'll come with you for that pint with our mate. He needs a good session.

aromulus
8th September 2007, 20:30
i would love a pint of cider. i miss that so much. no cider here in manila.

:Brick:

You can find cans of cider In the Ayala Mall in Cebu... or you can make your own easily....

Apple juice.. sugar... yeast... In a covered bucket... Leave to fester for a while... filter.... pour in a glass well chilled and.....:Wine::66: :NEW1:
The hangover is all yours.....:action-smiley-060:

walesrob
8th September 2007, 20:31

Mark, how about Kate, erm, Bob :Rasp::doh

theresa
8th September 2007, 20:31
:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_win::icon_win:

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 20:32
honestly i am not dwelling on it. i really am ok. but there is no problem with having a pint anyway.
come to think of it - i have never been better - so much going on for me just now. i will tell you all soon. and no this is not a re-bound or even me getting close to anyone.

theresa
8th September 2007, 20:36
honestly i am not dwelling on it. i really am ok. but there is no problem with having a pint anyway.
come to think of it - i have never been better - so much going on for me just now. i will tell you all soon. and no this is not a re-bound or even me getting close to anyone.

:23_111_9[1]: oh mark. say it when ill have a pint with you guys can i have white wine for my second round. im a bit figure concious:action-smiley-081::Bouncy:

aromulus
8th September 2007, 20:38
:23_111_9[1]: oh mark. say it when ill have a pint with you guys can i have white wine for my second round. im a bit figure concious:action-smiley-081::Bouncy:

It's your round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theresa
8th September 2007, 20:41
It's your round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:xxgrinning--00xx3: no problem.
hey mark i dont know what do they know about you. :NoNo:
just chill

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 20:45
Thanks Ritchie,
The last few weeks jokes have been on me!:doh
But its all good fun really - i really should write it as a blog, or a book - hey maybe harry potter and the gorgeous gay!
sounds like a movie to me :icon_lol:

theresa
8th September 2007, 20:46
I'll change it tomoz mornin' ....so you will need to login in with the new one then......don't email saying the forum is broke!!!

thank you so much but dont change my password and just change it to just "THERESA":D