PDA

View Full Version : hey guys!! advice plss

wayne
3rd June 2013, 19:42
:Wave: need advice i didnt pass my english exam.. i retake 2 times :doh.. but my scores r higher only i failed in reading!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::readingpapers:
so now i will take toeic exam in the end of june! :pray: hopefully im pass :pray: then my visa application is delay
now my fiance want to leave his job will it affect the visa??:dumbputer:

grahamw48
3rd June 2013, 22:15
He wants to leave his job ?

That would be madness. :NoNo:

bigmarco
3rd June 2013, 22:39
You've already asked this and Terpe answered

Copy and pasted from the other post

In terms of technicality in meeting the rules there's no problem.

Based on what you've said, you'll need to consider meeting the financial requirements under Category B

Very simply, for employee's under Cat B, the income threshold will need to be evidenced in two parts:-

1. where the applicant’s partner is in salaried employment at the date of application and has been with the same employer or earning the amount relied
upon for less than the last 6 months, the applicant can count the gross annual salary at the date of application towards the financial requirement.

2. the applicant's partner must additionally have received in the 12 months prior to the application the level of income required to meet the financial
requirement applicable to them, based on the gross salaried employment income

The practicalities are that you'll need confirmation of the current salary by paysip(s) and supporting letter from your employer.

You'll also need 12 months previous payslips and bank statements showing that pay going into the account.

Good Luck