PDA

View Full Version : skype

jonnijon
6th June 2013, 01:27
I use skype if I need to phone the UK. I pay the credit from a UK bank in £s, I called the UK last night from here in the Philippines and 20 mins cost me 41 pence. But call anyone in the Philippines its the international rate. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

fred
6th June 2013, 02:55
I use skype if I need to phone the UK. I pay the credit from a UK bank in £s, I called the UK last night from here in the Philippines and 20 mins cost me 41 pence. But call anyone in the Philippines its the international rate. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

I think we pay about 20 Quid a year for 75 minutes of UK landline calls a month..
No idea why it cost so much more to call locally?

jonnijon
6th June 2013, 09:52
I think its because I set up skype when I was in the UK, now im in phills skype thinks im in UK. :icon_lol:

fred
6th June 2013, 09:57
I think its because I set up skype when I was in the UK, now im in phills skype thinks im in UK. :icon_lol:

Me too!!
I have to get my family in the UK to pay the 20 quid credit.. Cant pay from here!!

imagine
6th June 2013, 10:02
i think you can only subscribe for charge calls from uk with skype, so its good your registerd to skype in uk,
i did wonder if it would work like it is for you, now you answered that for me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lovejoy
6th June 2013, 10:22
I used Skype everytime I call back to PI it cost me £7.40 a month for 120 mins.