PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Filipina

marksroomspain
17th June 2013, 23:26
I am writing this post as to any insight to what makes up a filipino in terms of different racial mixtures there.

I have heard of spanish, malay, chinese, japanese etc but it is fascinating to find out what actually makes the people there so unique.

My wife who is half filipino half korean and are looking into our family trees.

Just a fascinating subject any views guys....

sars_notd_virus
18th June 2013, 00:05
I am writing this post as to any insight to what makes up a filipino in terms of different racial mixtures there.

I have heard of spanish, malay, chinese, japanese etc but it is fascinating to find out what actually makes the people there so unique.

We are basically a happy people ...we like to work hard for an easy living ...we love food and gatherings , we love singing (karaoke)...we can be very annoying (makulit) and can be a bitch sometimes according to my husband lol

btw,
I am half Filipina and half Spanish.

Ako Si Jamie
18th June 2013, 00:22
but it is fascinating to find out what actually makes the people there so unique.

http://kalyespeak.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/tampo-copy.jpg

:wink:

grahamw48
18th June 2013, 00:29
There must be very few people with much Spanish blood in them by now...certainly virtually zero with 'pure' Spanish blood.

I mean the Yanks took over in 1898 didn't they ?

gWaPito
18th June 2013, 01:55

There must be very few people with much Spanish blood in them by now...certainly virtually zero with 'pure' Spanish blood.

I mean the Yanks took over in 1898 didn't they ?
Wouldn't Spanish holiday makers count?

stevewool
18th June 2013, 05:49
well Ems has Spanish blood too, plus with Emma she is taller then most girls not everyone but she can stand out in a crowd of girls, i wonder if she has a little maasai warrior blood too then:icon_lol::icon_lol:

mickcant
18th June 2013, 06:03
I know nothing about Filipino men but the girls sure are beautiful , fascinating and make life better to be around. :heartshape1:
Mick.:smile:

songz777
18th June 2013, 07:06
I know nothing about Filipino men but the girls sure are beautiful , fascinating and make life better to be around. :heartshape1:
Mick.:smile:

Yes indeed I agre:xxgrinning--00xx3:e!

Terpe
18th June 2013, 09:07
My wife's maternal grandmother was Chinese.
Her paternal grandfather was half Spanish.