PDA

View Full Version : cant sleep

stevewool
18th June 2013, 06:18
stupid weather, stupid shifts, and too much on your mind, all makes sleeping so hard, i must relax and chill out for a few hours before bed i think,
I need a holiday without a phone and must have a view, north yorkshire springs into mind, right time to sort it, uppppppppppppppps, have to go to work first,:NoNo:

Steve.r
18th June 2013, 06:21
I am wide awake too Steve :Cuckoo:

SimonH
18th June 2013, 06:25
Been awake for 2 hours now, tend to rise with the sun which is a real pain in the winter

joebloggs
18th June 2013, 06:37
normally i'm up at 5am taking the dog for a walk in the cemetry :yikes:
fell asleep last night at 9pm been up since 3am :NEW5:

Michael Parnham
18th June 2013, 08:10
Almost all my life got up 5am and still do, never known any different. When I was an HGV driver I was mostly up and working 2am and was very comfortable to have only three hours sleep almost every night for twenty years. The reason I'm up 5am stems from the first ten years of my life when I lived with my grandma, she always got me up at 5am to help her with chores like lighting the fire and blacking the fireplace also sweeping the front of the house and scrubbing the step etc: I really enjoyed it and I suppose it was a way of me earning my keep and learning you have to work for everything in life! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
18th June 2013, 11:23
Sorry for my late reply.

I was sound asleep til 10 o'clock this morning. :NEW5: :biggrin:

Terpe
18th June 2013, 14:00
I slept like a log last night..............woke up in the fireplace this morning :biggrin:

It was grate :Cuckoo:

grahamw48
18th June 2013, 14:25
Trust someone to be a bright spark. :icon_lol:

grahamw48
18th June 2013, 14:32
..Talking of old flames..reminded me of an echo from the past. I used to go out with Rhianna's sister ... called her Cinderella, ella, ella. :smile: