PDA

View Full Version : Vomiting man's head cut off by passing truck

Dedworth
25th June 2013, 11:27
A drunken man had his head clipped off when he was spewing out of the car window and a truck zoomed past, police in Zhengzhou, Henan Province said.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90882/8219446.html

Choker

imagine
25th June 2013, 11:29
talk about spewing your head off:yikes:

grahamw48
25th June 2013, 12:01
Must have been a close pass !:cwm24:.

Reminds me of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQslnmcHOeM

Michael Parnham
25th June 2013, 12:45
Makes me think of the closing scenes in the film 'Aliens'!:cwm25:

Terpe
25th June 2013, 12:57
What a horrible story.

And what a horrible vid....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-NzRMPsnC3s

Arthur Little
25th June 2013, 13:20
:omg: ... reminds me of when my brother & I were still living in the city of our birth - Glasgow - during the early 1950s. Once a week, our mum would collect us from school, then we'd travel by rail from the old St Enoch Station (since converted into a shopping mall) to the Burgh of Barrhead - some 10 miles distant - in order to visit our maternal grandparents who lived there.

Afterwards, my grandpa would accompany us to the local Station for the homeward journey. And I can still recall his stern words of warning to Douglas & I as we all stood on the railway platform awaiting the train from Kilmarnock:

:poke: ... "Mind, noo ... dinnae youse yins be stickin' yer heids oot the windae!"

Fortunately, we both "heeded" this cautionary exhortation - otherwise NEITHER of us would've been around now, to tell the tale. :wink:

joebloggs
25th June 2013, 13:25
this story is a couple of days old dedworth you need to keep AHEAD with it :biggrin:

Dedworth
25th June 2013, 13:28
:icon_lol:

joebloggs
25th June 2013, 13:34
my head will be :behead: if i don't get back to. i mean start work :biggrin:

johncar54
25th June 2013, 13:34
I investigated the death of a guy who had run to catch a train in Woolwich, was hot and out of breath and put his head out of the window to get air. When the train arrived at Charlton Station his headless body was discovered. His head had hit the brick support of a bridge.

Arthur Little
25th June 2013, 13:51
I investigated the death of a guy who had run to catch a train in Woolwich, was hot and out of breath and put his head out of the window to get air. When the train arrived at Charlton Station his headless body was discovered. His head had hit the brick support of a bridge.

:yikes:, John ... so "heads did roll" ... literally!! :repuke:

Michael Parnham
25th June 2013, 19:06

I could really feel that whilst reading this! :Cuckoo:

stevewool
25th June 2013, 19:44
its a wonder this dont happen more and more on our roads here , you get the people walking right on the edge of the pavement and when you have a 38tonne lorry going down the narrow streets well you can see whats going to happen

hawk
25th June 2013, 19:47
head today gone tommorow:laugher:

hawk
25th June 2013, 19:50
you could say he was heading in the wrong direction

imagine
25th June 2013, 20:13
see drinking is bad for your health:biggrin:

could have been worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he could have been the driver:omg:

johncar54
25th June 2013, 20:20
I am glad you guys can joke about this, but you obviously have never had the job of checking out a blood and brains splattered train compartment, being present at the post mortem and breaking the news to the relatives. It's, really not very amusing.

Arthur Little
25th June 2013, 20:27
I am glad you guys can joke about this, but you obviously have never had the job of checking out a blood and brains splattered train compartment, being present at the post mortem and breaking the news to the relatives. It's, really not very amusing.

Yes ... we fully understand that, John. But, unless a person happens to be - or have been - a police officer like you were, then ... :anerikke: ... it's human nature to make light of a situation
that is otherwise too horrific to comprehend.

Ako Si Jamie
25th June 2013, 20:39
This thread is making me feel like vomiting.

I'm just glad I'm not in a car or on a train. :wink:

imagine
25th June 2013, 20:41
oh sorry for laughing our heads off ,

it would be a very sad world without a sense of humour

stevewool
25th June 2013, 20:42

not everyone is making a joke about this, but also remember the poor chap who may be driving and the person jumps out at him, until it happens to yourself you will make light of it,

Terpe
25th June 2013, 20:45

Did the bridge get damaged?

stevewool
25th June 2013, 20:48
i bet the health and safety was called out to check the bridge structure before people was allowed to use it

imagine
25th June 2013, 21:32
despite my humour, i have the deepest respect for our firemen, police, who are first on the scene to witness the most horrific accidents, things they see and deal with will stay in their heads and memories for their entire life,