PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhh!!!! I Got My Visa Atlast!

allyn
12th September 2007, 12:11
this website help me alot...
just this afternoon i got a package from vfs...
and i cried out loud when i saw my passport with my spouse visa...:yikes:
and so is my husband when i called him...:omg:
we got into lots of argument and pressure while waiting for the visa...and getting the visa without anyproblem and without interview...everything eas up...:bigcry:

we thank god for all his blessing...
and we also thank this website and all the pepz here who is very nice and informative...

again,,,thank you!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
12th September 2007, 12:25
great news congrats

charlwill
12th September 2007, 12:41
Lovely to hear. Congratulations to you and your hubby.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Another successful couple.

kimmi
12th September 2007, 12:44
congrats allyn, its nice to hear the good news..i hope when i apply in the next two weeks i will also get a positive result..congrats again..:)

aromulus
12th September 2007, 12:56
this website help me alot...
just this afternoon i got a package from vfs...
and i cried out loud when i saw my passport with my spouse visa...:yikes:
and so is my husband when i called him...:omg:
we got into lots of argument and pressure while waiting for the visa...and getting the visa without anyproblem and without interview...everything eas up...:bigcry:

we thank god for all his blessing...
and we also thank this website and all the pepz here who is very nice and informative...

again,,,thank you!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations !!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I know exactly how you and your husband must be feeling at the present moment, because we got our visa, only a couple of weeks ago.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Next step is the CFO sticker, but is easy to get.

All the best for the future.

Dom & Jet

walesrob
12th September 2007, 13:09
Excellent! Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3: We like good news on this forum!

ervenescence
12th September 2007, 13:56
Wow! how come at this time theres no more hassle about going there and queing for an interview? hmp!...and theres BANG! instant visa.

Congratulations Allyn :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
12th September 2007, 13:56
another successful visa... congrats...:)

hilda_danao
12th September 2007, 14:11
Congrats! so u have to start packing now... really that's good news. :)

prettyd30
12th September 2007, 14:15
Congratulations Allyn! Im so happy you got your visa already. When did you applied by the way? :)

vbkelly
12th September 2007, 14:27
congratz allyn and your hubby, well done!!!

allyn
12th September 2007, 16:20
Congratulations Allyn! Im so happy you got your visa already. When did you applied by the way? :)

hello pretty30,
i applied for my visa last august 6 and just got this afternoon sept12

allyn
12th September 2007, 16:22
than you very much to every one!!!!:BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
12th September 2007, 16:22
Ahahhaah I am really HAPPY for you my dear!!! I know your arguements with your hubby ahahah now you got it and everything will be fine now. ! Nice to have friend from my native town STA. ROSA lols:xxgrinning--00xx3:. I'll wait you here, We can visit you in Glasgow:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

allyn
12th September 2007, 16:27
Ahahhaah I am really HAPPY for you my dear!!! I know your arguements with your hubby ahahah now you got it and everything will be fine now. ! Nice to have friend from my native town STA. ROSA lols:xxgrinning--00xx3:. I'll wait you here, We can visit you in Glasgow:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

ms pennybarry...
thank you very much for being so very nice and informative...hope to see you soon....im excited to meet you....your such a verynice person...again thanks for all the advice and for chatting with me...

thank you:BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
12th September 2007, 17:02
AHAHAHAH nagbabait-baitan lang ako noh? Joke lang po! I know you are the only one here how KULIT and PILYA is me lols! As I told you, it's your TURN NOW ahahhah. :NEW3::xxaction-smiley-047:xxsmilie_fussball::action-smiley-060::xxsport-smiley-002::xxmixed-smiley-017:

joyce
12th September 2007, 17:07
Congratulations Allyn! I hope that i can get my visa also. I will apply it on the 26th of september but i have a little problem about his bank statement, he has an overdraft but he is earning 300+ per week. Is his overdraft can affect my application?
I appreciate any comments.

Alan
12th September 2007, 18:02
Well done! Many congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

flyingsparks
12th September 2007, 18:29
Congratulations. Great to hear another success story.

empott
12th September 2007, 19:09
Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gingxrick
12th September 2007, 20:06
congratulations on getting your visa allyn, hope you and your hubby have a long and happy life together in the UK.
from Ging and Ricky
PS we also live in Scotland (Dalgety Bay in Fife) Hope we can meet up sometime. take care and God bless

purplealien
12th September 2007, 22:58
Congratulations :)

mach
13th September 2007, 03:23
congRatulations Allyn & to your husband!!!

aug06_2006
13th September 2007, 13:55
Congrats Both To Of You !

tomoboyle2000
13th September 2007, 21:48
Congratulations Allyn, how long have you been waiting?

theresa
14th September 2007, 02:52
:Hellooo:

congratulation

LEAHnew
14th September 2007, 12:19
Congratulation Allyn...

mike1
14th September 2007, 22:45
Congratulations from both of us :xxgrinning--00xx3:

theresa
16th September 2007, 19:32
CONGRATULATIONS!
It's always nice to know somebody got their visa...

singkit
16th September 2007, 20:43
Congratulations Allyn...That's good news.:BouncyHappy:

allyn
21st September 2007, 20:52
Congratulations Allyn, how long have you been waiting?

i pass all my requirement last august 6 and i got my package this Sept 12....it took me 5 weeks and 2 days ....:Erm:

thanks for the message
keep on smiling:icon_lol:

KeithD
21st September 2007, 21:49
I Got My Visa Atlas t!I wasn't aware they were doing them in maps!! :rolleyes:

kimmi
22nd September 2007, 03:08
:Erm::Erm::omg::omg::doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

peterj1961
22nd September 2007, 03:44
congratulations allyn,:) hopefully we will apply for spouse visa in november, could do with all the help and advice, how was your experience with vfs? any thing to look out for with application.,?

allyn
22nd September 2007, 05:18
I wasn't aware they were doing them in maps!! :rolleyes:

hehehehe....:icon_lol:
sorry sir not really good with my spelling:Erm:

allyn
22nd September 2007, 05:59
[QUOTE=peterj1961;36397]congratulations allyn,:) hopefully we will apply for spouse visa in november, could do with all the help and advice, how was your experience with vfs? any thing to look out for with application.,?[/QU

my experience with vfs is frustrating and crazy...:Rasp:
after i come to vfs office to pass my requirements and do the biometric they ask me to go home...:Erm:
they didnt explain to me what to do next they just showed me the door and its the way out:doh
i asked the security guard on what goin to happen next and he just told me to wait for the package...

its crazy and so frustrating waiting for the visa...
i really dont know how long i should wait but this website give me an idea of lots of thing

and im so thank full coz i got all my answer in my inquiries and question here in this website...

if youll complete all the requirement the vfs is asking i dont think you should have a nervous feeling of being turn down.....
the only frustrating about it is the waiting time....

when i applied for my visa its like we are gambling because of the not complete papers and information i passed to the vfa...i was hoping to have an interview to pass more papers and information and to depend our situation...:NoNo:

thats why when i got my visa after a month we cried out loud,,,coz we really didnt expect im going to have my visa without any interview:bigcry:

i dont advice you to do that...

just try your best to complete your requirements and try your best to showed them that you and your wife will not be a burden to the country or ask for support from the public fund (they are so concern about that).....
the out come of your application will depend on the supporting document your going to provide

read more about success stories here and youll know more ....

good luck...
keep on smiling:icon_lol:

allyn
22nd September 2007, 06:00
oh my sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar.....:(

tiger@tigress
22nd September 2007, 16:51
Congratz and Welcome to UK

joyce
23rd September 2007, 14:33
Hello Allyn, Congratulations!!!

As what you had said in your post that your bank statement is only for a month but it showed that your husband has a big savings? Did you answer in your application yes that you are going to work? Did you make your own letter for the ECO? Sorry if I have so many questions, I will lodge my application on Wednesday.

allyn
24th September 2007, 12:47
:doh
Hello Allyn, Congratulations!!!

As what you had said in your post that your bank statement is only for a month but it showed that your husband has a big savings? Did you answer in your application yes that you are going to work? Did you make your own letter for the ECO? Sorry if I have so many questions, I will lodge my application on Wednesday.

oh miss joyce,,,
please dont get me wrong...

:NoNo: my husband dont have big savings in his account,,,he just have enough to support me and him self

:NoNo:he was only able to sent me 1 month statement because he just been recently back in his country, and it shows in his passport....:

:NoNo: i didnt make any letter for the ECO, i just tried to assured the ECO in my application that i will not be a burden to their country...

we make lots of mistakes in our application and for that i dont advice everyone to do what we did,,,

we dont want others to make desame mistakes that we made and didnt get desame out come that we recieve...

everything is really a blessing...

i post this thread of mine to thank all those people who help me and give information for my application and also advice me when we we had a relationship problem and pressure because of my application...:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

i dont want to miss lead others...

please try follow the vfs requirements and use the search engine or ask other respected members here ,, they know more about that stuff than i do...

good luck with your application...:Hellooo:

kimmi
24th September 2007, 12:53
u are really lucky allyn..when are u going to leave for UK?

I will be submitting my application too on thursday and hopefully i will get mine too with no interview..:)

allyn
24th September 2007, 14:26
u are really lucky allyn..when are u going to leave for UK?

I will be submitting my application too on thursday and hopefully i will get mine too with no interview..:)

good luck ms.kimmi!!:BouncyHappy:

god bless you...

keep on smiling:Hellooo:

aug06_2006
24th September 2007, 18:26
Hello Kim, good luck and always think positive .

kimmi
25th September 2007, 01:01
thank u allyn and liza..it helps me a lot..:)