28th June 2013, 08:49
b2nlIfn8tNA

grahamw48
28th June 2013, 09:46
No comment.

WE no longer have freedom of speech. :NoNo:

imagine
28th June 2013, 09:55
doesn't matter about our freedom of speech, we are destined for hell:xxaction-smiley-047

raynaputi
28th June 2013, 10:45
I think it's around Luton (I'm not really sure) where we saw an old Christian church (or chapel) turned into a Mosque..:Erm: Keith pointed that out to me. :NoNo:

joebloggs
28th June 2013, 11:01
wheres dedworth hiding :xxparty-smiley-004:

dedworth is not a fan of hers :biggrin:

Arthur Little
28th June 2013, 11:27
Where's Dedworth ... ? :cwm24: Hidden 'neath his burkha?

Arthur Little
28th June 2013, 11:35
wheres dedworth hiding :xxparty-smiley-004:

dedworth is not a fan of hers :biggrin:

Where's Dedworth ... ? :cwm24: Hidden under his burkha?

........ :yeahthat: ... "great minds!!" Eh, Joe? :icon_rolleyes:

Terpe
28th June 2013, 15:10
This is an interesting Video.
Simply because it shows what is really happening in some areas.

Unless you come into direct contact with those attitudes it's not really possible to understand.
When you get faced with that and then at the same time have to put up with organised crime and dregs of society gangster behaviour from Eastern Europe it's hardly surprising that more and more folks will express hard views on it.

Just letting off steam here.

andy222
28th June 2013, 15:43
It says it all for me I have been banging on about it for years. Worse is to come.:doh. While councils let them keep building mosques it just wont get any better.

les_taxi
28th June 2013, 16:06
That girl was brill-she did not slag them off and it was the Muslims who put forward weak arguments :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
28th June 2013, 16:57
That was Anjem Choudhary at the end telling her that they do not obey non muslims and all non muslims are heading for hell fire. When is somebody going to bump this horrible little man off.
Pat Condell just about sums up my attitude to islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxlO7DLC6p8

joebloggs
30th June 2013, 10:25
2 extremes, but a different ending ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEI0TKkX9_o

bigmarco
30th June 2013, 10:44
Yes Joe it's interesting how the police tend to deal with different extremists in different ways.
However Tommy Robinson is a low life scumbag who has ignored the wishes of the Rigby family not to use their Sons name.
Personally I'd lock him and Anjem Choudhary in the same cell and throw away the key.:cwm23:

joebloggs
30th June 2013, 10:53
yes marco your right, but when they ask the police woman how have they obstructed the police she seems to say 'sorry i cant explain' and when they say that the police said they wouldn't be arrested, she says she something like 'its highly unlikely' also why wasn't the guy who threw the punches arrested ?