PDA

View Full Version : Moors Murderer Ian Brady Loses Prison Bid

raynaputi
28th June 2013, 12:11
Moors Murderer Ian Brady has lost his bid to be transferred from maximum security hospital to a prison, a tribunal has ruled.

http://news.sky.com/story/1109208/moors-murderer-ian-brady-loses-prison-bid (http://news.sky.com/story/1109208/moors-murderer-ian-brady-loses-prison-bid)

joebloggs
28th June 2013, 13:06
:xxgrinning--00xx3: i hope he suffers like those poor kids suffered :NoNo:

raynaputi
28th June 2013, 13:12
:xxgrinning--00xx3: i hope he suffers like those poor kids suffered :NoNo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
28th June 2013, 14:44
Good news IMO

He was sentenced to life and that's how it should be. Don't allow any chance at all for him to evade that.

Dedworth
28th June 2013, 14:53
They should let some of the other inmates get their hands on him

Arthur Little
28th June 2013, 16:23
They should let some of the other inmates get their hands on him

From what I read ... :anerikke: ... he, Brady, was the one who managed to get his hands on a fellow inmate at Ashworth ... by seizing the latter's throat in an attempt to throttle him ...

... simultaneously exhorting the other psychiatric patient to "drop dead" ...

... because he (the OP) had ... ahem ... coughed!

bigmarco
28th June 2013, 16:42
As he was trying to get transferred to a prison I'm happy that this decision has been made. Everything that can be done to make the rest of his life thoroughly unpleasant should be done. If he doesn't want to be at Ashworth make sure he stays there. He has done nothing since he was imprisoned to help the families find the bodies so leave him where he is and make his life a misery :cwm23:

Jamesey
28th June 2013, 21:08
It's a shame this story is getting so much coverage.

Brady craves publicity and revels in his notoriety. The tribunal has given him a platform. This story should have been ignored by the media and he should be left in Ashworth to die in obscurity.

Ako Si Jamie
28th June 2013, 22:26
If this was the States his sorry ass would have been fried years ago.