PDA

View Full Version : Man Claims To Have Lived Without Food For Five Years

joebloggs
29th June 2013, 10:57
:icon_lol: sure :crazy:

Kirby de Lanerolle, a 'Breatharian' has claimed that he hasn't eaten anything in the past five years, but instead has only inhaled light, wind and the "vibrations of God." For those wondering what a Breatharian is, it's not some new Hollywood diet fad but rather a person who gives up food and water to live on energy in the air.

The Sri Lankan man appeared on Taboo USA to talk about his Breatharianism, saying that he is in excellent health. This is contrary to the general belief that a person can go two to three days without water and between 30 - 40 days without food. Mahatma Gandhi, in the 1940s went 21 days without food, surviving on sips of water, and David Blaine went 44 days without food, but also had water.

read more here .. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06/28/man-claims-to-have-lived-_n_3516842.html?

Arthur Little
29th June 2013, 11:24
Kirby de Lanerolle, a 'Breatharian' has claimed that he hasn't eaten anything in the past five years, but instead has only inhaled light, wind and the "vibrations of God."

:laughitupsmilie: ... pah ... what a lot of "hot air"! :yeahthat:

joebloggs
29th June 2013, 11:32
like sleep walking, maybe he eats when he's asleep :Erm:

fred
29th June 2013, 11:38
There have been a few Indians and Tibetans filmed with a live camera for months witnessing no food intake in that time.. I think the camera man just gave up in the end!:icon_lol:

Here`s the world record holder!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JJMnzxU_Ck

Ako Si Jamie
29th June 2013, 12:14
An interesting article for the 'introduce yourself' forum.

Are you planning to starve the newbies Joe? :icon_lol:

joebloggs
29th June 2013, 12:37
An interesting article for the 'introduce yourself' forum.

Are you planning to starve the newbies Joe? :icon_lol:

i think its a tory ruse, to cut benefits even further, just think people dont need food :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
29th June 2013, 14:46
I tried to claim the record for not changing underpants, but apparently keeping them on in the shower means disqualification. :cwm3: