PDA

View Full Version : unrequited love?

Mich
14th September 2007, 11:18
i know it's none of my business, that im being nosey, and maybe concerned (:Erm:)

is one of the forum member having a case of unrequited love? i cant help noticing the side comments given by some members and by the member himself/herself.

anyway, maybe i'm just reading too much into it... :Erm:

:ARsurrender: :icon_lol:

kimmi
14th September 2007, 12:42
well i agree with u Mich, it seems that she/he wanted to deny it but still it shows everytime she/he posts in every thread..though im sure she/he dont do it intentionally..maybe they need to talk privately to clarify things or to clear things out between them..i guess they just need somebody to be their bridge?
am sorry for being nosey,its just what i observed whenever they post in a thread..anyway,its their decision,it's their life..:)

mommyhere
14th September 2007, 16:38
I think he/she ..maybe they're just both working on something beautiful to happen....sooooonnnnnnnn. As long as were invited on their "wedding bells" day.....be patient Girlish Cupids..

By the way who is this..HE / SHE? :Erm: :Erm:

Maria...can you give me a wild guess here?

I'm a novice in this kind of guessing game....pls :Help1:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: Sorry po, MOMMY lang....:peepwall:

Maria_2300
14th September 2007, 16:54
I think he/she ..maybe they're just both working on something beautiful to happen....sooooonnnnnnnn. As long as were invited on their "wedding bells" day.....be patient Girlish Cupids..

By the way who is this..HE / SHE? :Erm: :Erm:

Maria...can you give me a wild guess here?

I'm a novice in this kind of guessing game....pls :Help1:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: Sorry po, MOMMY lang....:peepwall:

I was in Orchard Road when Michay sent me sms about this thread...

Me mom? I have no idea...errr I need help here hehehe...

mommyhere
14th September 2007, 17:35
Maria, I didn't know were on the same boat here...he he he..:icon_lol:
Just enjoy ur vacation and never mind these Girlish Cupids here..oooppssss Why am I saying this to you Maria?:doh :Erm::Erm::Erm: Are you the SHE here? and just wonderin' who is that mystery HE?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Maria_2300
14th September 2007, 17:39
Thanks mom. I am having a good time here. I met new friends :)

Maria_2300
14th September 2007, 17:40
Why am I saying this to you Maria?:doh :Erm::Erm::Erm: Are you the SHE here? and just wonderin' who is that mystery HE?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hmmm, my lips are sealed...no comment na lang :)

mommyhere
14th September 2007, 17:45
:vomit-smiley-011: And so are mine Maria...:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Maria_2300
14th September 2007, 17:49
:vomit-smiley-011: And so are mine Maria...:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Good mom! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Shifty-Sidney
14th September 2007, 18:48
:):)
If He/she is not telling anything about he/she. maybe everyone is jumping to conclusions and something beautiful will happen, but not what many of you think:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

andypaul
14th September 2007, 19:36
You mean Joe and Mr Admin:omg:

baboyako
14th September 2007, 19:54

which one is giving? :icon_tonguew: more than they're :action-smiley-081: taking :xxanimal-smiley-085

mommyhere
14th September 2007, 23:26
If He/she is not telling anything about he/she. maybe everyone is jumping to conclusions and something beautiful will happen, but not what many of you think:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

:Erm: I pleaded..NOT GUILTY!!! what about you Mitch? :icon_lol:

aromulus
15th September 2007, 00:16

Of course....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Besides shacking up with a woman, might spoil your street cred... :D
And we don't want that to happen do we...???:icon_lol:

(by the way my sister in law is still available...)

kimmi
15th September 2007, 00:55

maybe ure right in a way that everyone is jumping already to conclusions but as we've noticed whenever she's/he's posting in a thread she's/he's always make it a point to say something about him/her..so what do u think other people reading it will think?or the person she/he's referring to are just numb or just ignoring the fact because he/she knows he/she can't reciprocate the love or he/she doesnt feel anything about him/her?well i guess he/she have to clarify it with the person because he/she might expect something..:NoNo::Erm: :doh

well its just what ive noticed,and maybe other people too thats why even Mich made a thread about it..
:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Mich
15th September 2007, 03:21
"tulak ng bibig, kabig ng dibdib" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mommyhere
15th September 2007, 03:54
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: My lips are still sealed...:censored:

anya
15th September 2007, 04:25
:Bugger:

joebloggs
15th September 2007, 06:58

oh, if i read this first before i said congrats about your wife getting ILR !! :D

me and scouser keith, were in a LDR , still early stages b4 we meet, i'm not that easy you know... :D

mach
15th September 2007, 09:52
oh, if i read this first before i said congrats about your wife getting ILR !! :D

me and scouser keith, were in a LDR , still early stages b4 we meet, i'm not that easy you know... :D

:icon_lol: good to have you back joe

yhilres
15th September 2007, 15:58

You're ryt Mark!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
15th September 2007, 22:02

I thought you loved all things scouse:Erm: nearly as much as us londoners love smiling on the tube.

joebloggs
16th September 2007, 02:20
I thought you loved all things scouse:Erm: nearly as much as us londoners love smiling on the tube.

only scouse mancs like are btw 2 slices of bread, covered in marmite :vomit-smiley-011:

so anyone smiling on the tube is not a southerner :xxgrinning--00xx3: or they've just wet themselves :cwm24:, great looks like i know who to avoid next month, as me wife is forced to goto london :vomit-smiley-011: to take a PLAB exam.

:cwm24::NoNo:

gracia143
16th September 2007, 03:29

I haven't seen a single sould smiling on the tube Andy! :bigcry:

gracia143
16th September 2007, 03:32
Oh crap! Typo again, i meant to say single soul*, i kept smiling at people the first time Trev took me on the tube, the second time Joe (how comes you knew) I've wet myself exactly like you said hahahaaaaaaaa

ervenescence
16th September 2007, 09:27
Tube is design for frowning.

Whenever I went to London tube, I've always got this weird feeling. I got nervous once my feet stepping into the subway, thinking of what might happened. Like the terrorists, pickpockets, addicts, people carrying guns, and knives and other villains. I got this suspicious mind just watching other people faces, thinking they are one of the terrorist.

gracia143
16th September 2007, 09:34
I'd rather, hop in on one of those funny red buses:Rasp:, yeah?

KeithD
16th September 2007, 18:31

Whenever I went to London tube, I've always got this weird feeling. I got nervous once my feet stepping into the subway, thinking of what might happened. Like the terrorists, pickpockets, addicts, people carrying guns, and knives and other villains. I got this suspicious mind just watching other people faces, thinking they are one of the terrorist.

Glad you feel safe...Welcome to the UK.....:doh

andypaul
16th September 2007, 20:19

In our local subway they just keep messing up the order and adding jalpenos or something bonkers for no reason:cwm23:

andypaul
16th September 2007, 20:23
I'd rather, hop in on one of those funny red buses:Rasp:, yeah?

Just make sure you ring the bell by pushing the button rather than shouting para para when its your stop.

gracia143
17th September 2007, 03:38
Just make sure you ring the bell by pushing the button rather than shouting para para when its your stop.

It took me awhile to figure that out and the Oyster card, i really have no idea what that was but it pays to be very observant. I hardly got off the bus on the wrong stop:BouncyHappy: only once and it terrified me:Help1: