PDA

View Full Version : Visa Granted

mike1
16th September 2007, 15:15
I am very happy to tell you all that my fiancee got her visa last yesterday and will be comming over here soon .:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

A very big thank you to all in the forum for the help and advise we received from the time we met ,through our realationship:doh and now Imeldas got her visa :icon_win::xxparty-smiley-050:.Its taken 7 weeks - No interview - a good result thanks to the guidence, help and support we received on here:ARsurrender:

A special thank you to "Ireland ken" and Joy who gave us the guidence we needed with the application, and was always at the end of the phone when we needed advise , also a big thank you to "Aromulas" , "Andypaul"and "Its_me iye"--- your advise was greatly appricated,

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE
FROM A VERY HAPPY MIKE :irish:& iMELDA

gracia143
16th September 2007, 15:37
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:Congratulations Mike! Now, I'm really nervous:bigcry: But I am really happy for both of you.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
16th September 2007, 15:44
I am very happy to tell you all that my fiancee got her visa last yesterday and will be comming over here soon .:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

A very big thank you to all in the forum for the help and advise we received from the time we met ,through our realationship:doh and now Imeldas got her visa :icon_win::xxparty-smiley-050:.Its taken 7 weeks - No interview - a good result thanks to the guidence, help and support we received on here:ARsurrender:

A special thank you to "Ireland ken" and Joy who gave us the guidence we needed with the application, and was always at the end of the phone when we needed advise , also a big thank you to "Aromulas" , "Andypaul"and "Its_me iye"--- your advise was greatly appricated,

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE
FROM A VERY HAPPY MIKE :irish:& iMELDA

RESULT...!!!!

Congratulations and good luck for the future together.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Another success story, nice to see it happen.

It seems that 7 weeks is about the average at the moment, long way from the "15 working days"....:NoNo:

But we are not complaining.:rolleyes:

Good luck again.

Dom & Jet

charlwill
16th September 2007, 16:23
Well done!!! My congratulations to you Mike and Imelda. :cwm12:

andypaul
16th September 2007, 16:35
Great news Mike and Imelda don't forget to keep saving all that evidence for the ILR only two years away which trust me flys by.

I guess its time to do that massive spring clean of the home in time for the missus inspection on arrival:)

Pepe n Pilar
16th September 2007, 16:42
Congratulations to you Mike and Imelda..... It's my pleasure helping you out...Good luck!!!!!

Shifty-Sidney
16th September 2007, 16:45
:Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
:bigcry::bigcry:
Its ok... i always cry at a happy ending:doh

KeithD
16th September 2007, 18:28
Soon I may have my visa to stay in Wales :BouncyHappy: :Erm:

vbkelly
16th September 2007, 21:33
congratz mike and imelda

kimmi
16th September 2007, 23:53
congrats Mike and Imelda..:)

mach
17th September 2007, 03:59
congRatulations mike & imelda! :BouncyHappy:

peterj1961
17th September 2007, 10:01
congratulations mike and imelda

mike1
17th September 2007, 21:52
"Salamatt" to everyone :xxgrinning--00xx3:, Big "spring clean" planned for te weekend along with 100 more things to do :doh, but Imelda will be comming over the following Friday :luv4:, she got a good flight £325 Emirates into heathrow :xxgrinning--00xx3:, I thought it was a good price for that airline :Wave:

allyn
18th September 2007, 07:42
CONGRATULATION MIKE AND IMELDA....:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

aug06_2006
18th September 2007, 14:23
Well done! congrats Mike and Emilda...

tiger@tigress
18th September 2007, 21:09
:BouncyHappy:congrats Mike and Imelda:BouncyHappy:

mike1
20th September 2007, 19:39
Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:Congratulations Mike! Now, I'm really nervous:bigcry: But I am really happy for both of you.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gracia- know how you feel but your time will come.you have to keep your hopes up, we,ve had it all, the "what ifs", the anxiety, the lows the highs- as im sure anyone thats waiting is feeling the same :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Imelda attended CFO Monday and booked her flight yesterday , comming over next week (sat).I was going to start countdown no 2 but see its been taken, however im sure Aromulus wont mind me taking No 1 spot so here we go
8 DAYS TO GO

aromulus
20th September 2007, 22:03

Gracia- know how you feel but your time will come.you have to keep your hopes up, we,ve had it all, the "what ifs", the anxiety, the lows the highs- as im sure anyone thats waiting is feeling the same :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Imelda attended CFO Monday and booked her flight yesterday , comming over next week (sat).I was going to start countdown no 2 but see its been taken, however im sure Aromulus wont mind me taking No 1 spot so here we go
8 DAYS TO GO

I don't mind in the least, mate... It's your turn to bite your fingernails to the quick now....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I picked Jet up about 2 1/2 hours ago from Manchester Airport, so I feel very forgiving.....:rolleyes:

Good job that I bought a new coat for her from JJB's yesterday, because as she was walking out of the arrivals, she looked frozen stiff...:NoNo:

So my countdown is over.
From now on I will be on a Plus system....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

All the best for the future

Dom & Jet

andypaul
20th September 2007, 22:20
I don't mind in the least, mate... It's your turn to bite your fingernails to the quick now....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I picked Jet up about 2 1/2 hours ago from Manchester Airport, so I feel very forgiving.....:rolleyes:

Good job that I bought a new coat for her from JJB's yesterday, because as she was walking out of the arrivals, she looked frozen stiff...:NoNo:

So my countdown is over.
From now on I will be on a Plus system....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

All the best for the future

Dom & Jet

Glad Jet is home with you and Safe, Welcome Jet to the land of taxes:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
20th September 2007, 22:21

8 DAYS TO GO

Mike1 and Imelda we all love these Posts on here great to share peoples excitment and hapiness:xxgrinning--00xx3: