PDA

View Full Version : dried fish

bauble
26th July 2013, 14:22
anybody tried sending by post (dried fish from the Philippines)?

thanx

Terpe
26th July 2013, 18:26
You're allowed to personally bring back (or receive through the post) up to 20kg of dried fish.

bauble
26th July 2013, 20:18
Thank u terpe, 20 kilos mmm neighbor wont be very happy..

lordna
26th July 2013, 21:17
You're allowed to personally bring back (or receive through the post) up to 20kg of dried fish.

Excellent!..I love dried fish!

bauble
27th September 2013, 15:26
:xxgrinning:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
27th September 2013, 18:44
my dad sent me 2 kilos of dried fish the other day,, i can't wait for it to arrive.. :Jump::Jump:

lovejoy
27th September 2013, 20:03
Is this really true that we can bring dried fish? My husband keep telling me not allowed... If it is I'm going to ask my sister to send me by post.... :hubbahubba:

bhem_bhem
27th September 2013, 20:24
Is this really true that we can bring dried fish? My husband keep telling me not allowed... If it is I'm going to ask my sister to send me by post.... :hubbahubba:

yeah.. using philpost coz lbc and dhl refused to post it.. my dad paid 2k plus for 2 kilos of dried fish. :smile:

tiger31
28th September 2013, 08:34
If I got tried fish through the post i,d write on the package RETURN TO SENDER :biggrin: I have already told my girlfriend she won,t be cooking it in my house thats for sure lol

bhem_bhem
28th September 2013, 09:07
If I got tried fish through the post i,d write on the package RETURN TO SENDER :biggrin: I have already told my girlfriend she won,t be cooking it in my house thats for sure lol

:icon_lol: my husband hates the smell of dried fish. Even our neighbour close his windows and doors when i'm cooking it.. :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
28th September 2013, 09:16
:icon_lol: my husband hates the smell of dried fish. Even our neighbour close his windows and doors when i'm cooking it.. :biggrin:

It is the most revolting smell I have ever experienced (with ref to food) but I suppose it depends on if you grow up with it or not, it's what you get used to Bhem!

SimonH
28th September 2013, 09:30
It is the most revolting smell I have ever experienced (with ref to food) but I suppose it depends on if you grow up with it or not, it's what you get used to Bhem!

You've obviously not had the pleasure of smelling durian fruit then :vomit-smiley-011:

bhem_bhem
28th September 2013, 10:11

Yeah,, nicest smell for me.. it reminds me of my life before and it makes me feel like i'm home.:smile: