PDA

View Full Version : Migrant bag thief jailed for the ninth time

joebloggs
5th August 2013, 19:31
9 times and still here :NoNo:

An asylum seeker previously jailed for more than 30 months for stealing handbags from customers in coffee shops, bars and on the Tube was locked up for a further six months at the Old Bailey today.

read more here .. http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/migrant-bag-thief-jailed-for-the-ninth-time-8746793.html

andy222
5th August 2013, 19:42
No wonder he is seeking asylum here in algeria they would cut his b********* off.

joebloggs
5th August 2013, 19:48
No wonder he is seeking asylum here in algeria they would cut his b********* off.

maybe they already have, that's why he's into women's handbags:biggrin:

Dedworth
5th August 2013, 19:58
Todays example of the benefits immigration brings to the UK http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sick/vomit-into-the-toilet.gif

malchard888
6th August 2013, 10:09
What are the chances of deportation afetr he serves his sentence, highly unlikely i think so he will be free to carry on again, no doubt be caught then we pay for his upkeep yet again :cwm23:

Dedworth
6th August 2013, 10:39
Algerian - a strong case here for some islamic style punishment and lopping both his hands off

joebloggs
6th August 2013, 10:56
you have to :laugher:, I've read so many stories of spouses been threatened with deportation over the years.

some for filling in their visa form wrongly, couldn't pass an English test, submitted their app late or the bank refused payment, UKBA and the Gov are so quick to threaten a spouse of a British citizen, yet an asylum seeker is jailed 9 times and still here. what the :censored: is wrong with this country :laugher:

malchard888
6th August 2013, 15:54
you have to :laugher:, I've read so many stories of spouses been threatened with deportation over the years.

some for filling in their visa form wrongly, couldn't pass an English test, submitted their app late or the bank refused payment, UKBA and the Gov are so quick to threaten a spouse of a British citizen, yet an asylum seeker is jailed 9 times and still here. what the :censored: is wrong with this country :laugher:

Very eloquently put Joe, we are on the slippery slope and those in charge appear too frightened to do anything about it