PDA

View Full Version : And another test

jane2009
10th August 2013, 08:05
Hi guy's,
I'm so stress with all these new law and yet another more test again implemented this coming October. I already have my ILR since 2010 and yes I want to apply for citizenship as soon as possible but unfortunately I don't have enough money at the moment, If I will be applying by early next year do I need to take B1 speaking and listening?

cheers x

Terpe
10th August 2013, 08:50
Unfortunately the answer is yes you'll need that B1 level
This requirement will be implemented from 28 October 2013

Have a look here at the original UKBA announcement:-

New UKBA Requirements for Settlement and Naturalisation (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/45634-New-UKBA-Requirements-for-Settlement-and-Naturalisation)

jane2009
10th August 2013, 10:19
Hi sir Terpe!
Do I need to attend this bloody 10 weeks course before I will take this exam? Cheers x

Terpe
10th August 2013, 10:29
Hi sir Terpe!
Do I need to attend this bloody 10 weeks course before I will take this exam? Cheers x

Jane, there's no requirement to attend any course whatsoever.

What course are you referring to?

ann_barnett
12th August 2013, 13:36
Hi guy's,
I'm so stress with all these new law and yet another more test again implemented this coming October. I already have my ILR since 2010 and yes I want to apply for citizenship as soon as possible but unfortunately I don't have enough money at the moment, If I will be applying by early next year do I need to take B1 speaking and listening?

cheers x

Dont worry Jane the test is not stressful because it is easy especially if you would take the ESOL entry3 which is equivalent to B1 level. There are some accredited schools on London that you can attend a weekend lecture/review then take exam the following week. and after 10 days result will be posted to your address.

That what my friend did.