PDA

View Full Version : latest application form

Moy
17th August 2013, 10:51
im tryin to browse the latest form to apply for citizenship and guidelines etc..
its October:cwm24: soon so would be trying to sort..
bu am confuse as to what the latest form to use. anyone had idea..
just making sure we print the right form of course
i go one dependent so i think it a lot of paperwork to do...:cwm3: and hope this final journey will pay off

stevewool
17th August 2013, 12:44
Form AN, down load the forms and the booklet to help fill it in, Moy its so easy , nothing like the forms we have ever filled in before, believe me its easy to fill in

Moy
17th August 2013, 13:08
Form AN, down load the forms and the booklet to help fill it in, Moy its so easy , nothing like the forms we have ever filled in before, believe me its easy to fill in
can i have the links steve..pls..
thanks for reply
regards to your wife too:wink:

stevewool
17th August 2013, 13:38
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk%2Fsitecontent%2Fapplicationforms%2Fnationality%2Fform_an.pdf&ei=em4PUt3nEKTs0gWG4oDwAg&usg=AFQjCNFxJQEaOS9GycE5_RMj4H6eJuk-Qw&bvm=bv.50768961,d.d2k&cad=rja here you are Moy

lordna
17th August 2013, 16:49

Not quite right Steve. Its form AN for Naturalisation ie for Moy and to Register a child as a British Citizen its Form MN1.....so Moy would need to fill this in for her child assuming he/she is under 18.

On your childs form:-

Each referee should know the child personally. One referee should be a professional who
has engaged with the child in a professional capacity, such as a teacher, health visitor,
social worker or minister of religion. The other referee must normally be the holder of a British citizen passport and
either a professional person or over the age of 25

We got the school head teacher to referee both our childs form AND my wifes Naturalisation form along with another parent at the school who knew both of them. Hope this helps Moy.

stevewool
17th August 2013, 17:04
its a good job you are here, silly mistake that was, so sorry Moy and thanks Lordna :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
18th August 2013, 17:04
ThAnks lordna and stevewool :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
18th August 2013, 18:14
I can see where you're coming from Moy :wink:
Best get this expense covered now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
18th August 2013, 20:26
I can see where you're coming from Moy :wink:
Best get this expense covered now :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:biggrin::wink: