PDA

View Full Version : crappy flies

stevewool
18th August 2013, 09:22
bloody flies , they fly so slow but try to get them and you never do, so i have brought a fly swat, and they are brill, there is no fly safe in my house once this is in my hand:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
18th August 2013, 09:31
They've got good reflexes unlike wasps

Rosie1958
18th August 2013, 09:32
bloody flies , they fly so slow but try to get them and you never do, so i have brought a fly swat, and they are brill, there is no fly safe in my house once this is in my hand :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I bought my fly swat in Philippines a number of years ago and wouldn't be without it! I bought my son one of those battery operated swats too that resembles a string bat but that one didn't last long.

It was the presence of houseflies that enabled me to persuade the men in my house to keep the toilet seat down all those years ago and they still do it today! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Nothing worse than actually seeing a fly go in a toilet and then land on something you were about to eat! :yikes:

stevewool
18th August 2013, 09:40
They've got good reflexes unlike wasps

seems i have better reflexes then them now, yes only with my tool:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
18th August 2013, 10:13
Oh that's our problem in the house lately. Lots of flies! We have an electronic fly swat that looks like a tennis racket. It's giving Keith and me an exercise though..hahahaha :icon_lol:

Terpe
18th August 2013, 14:25
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I bought my fly swat in Philippines a number of years ago and wouldn't be without it! I bought my son one of those battery operated swats too that resembles a string bat but that one didn't last long.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I got one of those too. Great fun they are.
Got it on a recent trip to our local Aldi store whilst in pursuit of more of Dedworths 'best buys' (Alcoholic of course :Cuckoo:)

Arthur Little
18th August 2013, 19:27
It was the presence of houseflies that enabled me to persuade the men in my house to keep the toilet seat down all those years ago and they still do it today! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Nothing worse than actually seeing a fly go in a toilet and then land on something you were about to eat! :yikes:

:gp: ... flies feed on crap!

Michael Parnham
18th August 2013, 19:48
Never seem to have any flies in the house more than a couple of minutes, my grandma always used to say "always wash and dry the pots as soon as you've finished your food, then you won't waste any Flit". Do you remember 'Flit'?

grahamw48
18th August 2013, 23:43
I've never thought of eating anything out of the toilet...flies or no flies. :Erm:

grahamw48
18th August 2013, 23:49
The last one was pretty tricky, but I got him in the end...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6189/1alj.jpg

Arthur Little
20th August 2013, 02:54
I've never thought of eating anything out of the toilet...*flies or no flies. :Erm:

:cwm24: ... so long as *those were zipped (or buttoned) up after visiting the toilet, Graham!

KeithD
20th August 2013, 08:18
Are we talking a bout zip or button flies? :Erm:

cheekee
21st August 2013, 15:36
The last one was pretty tricky, but I got him in the end...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6189/1alj.jpg

That made me laugh Graham :)

Love my electric fly swat/tennis racket...