PDA

View Full Version : Mabuhay :)

MariaClara
20th August 2013, 19:59
Hi everyone...just dropping by to say HI to all :)

I'm very pleased to see a forum for Pinoys here in the UK such as this. I've been browsing the internet almost everyday and didn't realise this one exist...:doh I could've joined earlier....but it's not too late. At least I'm a member now :Jump:

Well...nothing big to ask really...just pls as you read this, say a little prayer for all our families and friends back home. Typhoon & flood is getting worse and it's really getting scary. Hope they're all safe & well there. Thanks guys!

...Hope to pop around again sometime soon...Take care y'all :Wave:

lordna
20th August 2013, 20:09
Hi and welcome to the forum....which is not only Pinoys but some brits with pinoy wives and others that just love the Philippines and the people.

One thing you will notice is its friendly!

sheriel
20th August 2013, 20:23
Kumusta,where in the the Philippines are you from,we also see all the floods around Manila,Typhon I see,we view all the Philippines news online, :Wave:

Doc Alan
20th August 2013, 20:26
Welcome to the Forum MariaClara :smile:

Terpe
20th August 2013, 20:37

I'm very pleased to see a forum for Pinoys here in the UK such as this. I've been browsing the internet almost everyday and didn't realise this one exist...:doh I could've joined earlier....but it's not too late. At least I'm a member now :Jump:

Well...nothing big to ask really...just pls as you read this, say a little prayer for all our families and friends back home. Typhoon & flood is getting worse and it's really getting scary. Hope they're all safe & well there. Thanks guys!

Hi there MariaClara, a warm welcome to Filipino UK :welcomex:

You'll find a very friendly bunch of people here so don't be shy to post whatever you want. Stay around and get to know us you'll be glad you did :Jump:

sheriel
20th August 2013, 20:47
Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! Welcome here :Wave:

Rosie1958
20th August 2013, 20:51
Hi MariaClara, welcome to the forum, I hope that you enjoy it here! :smile:

Arthur Little
21st August 2013, 01:44
MariaClara ... you've discovered the ideal network for making new, online friends here. :welcomex:!

jake
21st August 2013, 03:15
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

gWaPito
21st August 2013, 03:37

Welcome to the forum Maria

Prayers have been prayed :smile:

MissDi
21st August 2013, 11:19
welcome Maria Clara! :) prayers for our country and hope typhoons and floods pass soon.

MariaClara
21st August 2013, 16:59
Aaawwww....such big bunch of nice, friendly people around here :cwm25:

I feel so welcome & very much at home! THANKS GUYS FOR THE WARM WELCOME!

Good to know that this is not only for Pinoys :smile: Filipinos are well known for being friendly & hospitable so I'm not surprised...

Since I'm a newbie...may I ask if there's a phone app for this site/forum? Cant seem to find one...y'know I'd like to hang around on my free time (instead of playing Candy Crush :Cuckoo: and a phone app would be great for an easy access.

Also is it normal that I dont get email notifications on your replies on my thread? Its probably my settings...I still need to find my way here, pls bear with me...

Well, thanks again & :meet-1:

raynaputi
21st August 2013, 19:50
Aaawwww....such big bunch of nice, friendly people around here :cwm25:

I feel so welcome & very much at home! THANKS GUYS FOR THE WARM WELCOME!

Good to know that this is not only for Pinoys :smile: Filipinos are well known for being friendly & hospitable so I'm not surprised...

Since I'm a newbie...may I ask if there's a phone app for this site/forum? Cant seem to find one...y'know I'd like to hang around on my free time (instead of playing Candy Crush :Cuckoo: and a phone app would be great for an easy access.

Also is it normal that I dont get email notifications on your replies on my thread? Its probably my settings...I still need to find my way here, pls bear with me...

Well, thanks again & :meet-1:

We don't have a phone app for the forum, unfortunately. But when you access the forum through your phone, you can change the forum view to mobile view (see the photo below, click it to view the larger version) at the bottom of the page so you can access it quicker than the usual. You won't be able to change your profile settings yet because you are still a newbie. 15 posts will make you a regular member so keep posting. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
21st August 2013, 21:33
Welcome to the forum Maria Clara :Hellooo::Hellooo: