PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Again, Terpe

Arthur Little
26th August 2013, 00:35
:smile: Folks ... I would very much like you all to join me in raising a glass :66: in a toast to an AMAZINGLY knowledgeable man who joined this Forum exactly three years ago today.

Throughout that [comparatively] short time, my dear friend and fellow Mod - whom, I'm proud to say, I've had the great pleasure of meeting in person - has clocked up no fewer than 1,420 thread starters and 15,055 posts ... each and every single one of which has been dedicated to providing the best possible help and advice to hundreds upon hundreds of members, new and "old" alike ... all carefully drawn from a wealth of life's experiences.

Cheers, my friend ... on this truly remarkable and immeasurable achievement! :Beer:

gWaPito
26th August 2013, 01:11
Totally agree with you Arthur word for word :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I tried giving more rep alas I must share

Arthur Little
26th August 2013, 01:28
Totally agree with you Arthur word for word :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks, Mark ... and so, I'm 100% certain, will many, many others. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I tried giving more rep alas I must share

:olddude: ... likewise!

songz777
26th August 2013, 07:05
And me! Yes Arthur I agree. So thanks Sir Terpe of the Forum also for your wonderful blessing to us, you are like a a lawyer to us and may we follow your footsteps and also be help to others in the future.

God bless you for the help you have been to me and my wife on our journey.

Bless you.

John :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
26th August 2013, 07:41
Hear, hear :66:

Doc Alan
26th August 2013, 07:47
Thank you Arthur for posting this thread appropriately in the “ Help & Advice “ section :smile: !

I too have met Terpe, along with Arthur and other friends at the “ Scarborough meeting “ last summer.

Peter ( I’m sure many have guessed this is an anagram of Terpe ) … what an amazing achievement, congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3: ! You have helped and given informative advice to so many people. You have said recently that it’s contributing which counts towards keeping the Forum viable - you’ve certainly made your contributions on many topics !

I wish you, your wife and family all the best in your plans for the future :Hellooo:.

sheldon1
26th August 2013, 07:57
I personally would like to thank Terpe for all his help. He really does give accurate and helpful advice. Congratulations on all your Posts Terpe. Really great chap...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
26th August 2013, 07:58
Arthur, yes you're right it's been exactly 3 years today since I found this forum and joined.
I hadn't actually made that connection and just checked now to be sure.

Thanks to all for the support and the encouragement. I do appreciate it.
I think all of us get a real 'kick' out doing what we can to help others especially when it come to guiding into reaching their ambitions of being together with their mahal.

My wife endured a tough and stressful time at the hands of The Home Office and Immigration. It was an expensive time and involved many visits to London. Time and time again we were given incorrect and unclear information.

Over the years the twists and turns and ins and outs of immigration rules have become ever more convoluted. The immigration journey is not easily understood and the forum relies heavily on the actual experience of those members who have been there, seen it and got the T-Shirt.

The home office is currently reviewing the rules around minimum income thresholds. Just how long it will be before it's settled is unknown. Let all hope some helpful movement is made for those yet to face the challenge.

Thank you all for kind words.

Dedworth
26th August 2013, 08:44
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Seconded- an incredible source of information and advice

Michael Parnham
26th August 2013, 08:53
Very thoughtful of you Arthur and I fully agree with every word. Your a star! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
26th August 2013, 08:58
Happy 3rd anniversary Peter. :Beer:
This forum is truly blessed to have you and long may you continue :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
26th August 2013, 09:10
Over 15,000 posts too in three years which is pretty remarkable seeing the quality of the posts. Respect to you Sir Peter.

:icon_sorry::icon_sorry::icon_sorry:

andy222
26th August 2013, 09:20
Well done Peter.:xxgrinning--00xx3:. You give great advice to people.:icon_sorry:

bigmac
26th August 2013, 09:35
yes--congratulations Terpe--well done.

i cant believe ive been a member here a year now--where has that time gone? i'm sure Terpe must have found some of my posts irritating--me constantly burrowing--trying to find ways of beating the system--but he has always replied in a helpful and friendly manner. his most recent advice to me --Las Vegas wedding--was a godsend. ( well almost--i'm an atheist--but lets not go back there again )

malc

mickmyrna
26th August 2013, 09:41
Congratulations Terpe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
26th August 2013, 12:14
congratulations peter, a great asset to this forum,long may you continue,
many thanks go out to you for all the help and support you give us all
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
26th August 2013, 13:30
:68711_thanx: everyone.

You're making me feel embarassed :xxparty-smiley-004:

Let's change the topic :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mick foreman
26th August 2013, 19:40
Congratulations . I for one, know your information is invaluable .:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks for sharing your knowledge .

Mick