PDA

View Full Version : Does it mean my visa is approved?

cocorice
1st September 2013, 05:42
Hi everyone. :smile:

I received an email from UKBA last thursday.

Dear Mrs XXXXX

Manila Ref: XXXXX

Thank you for your email of 29/08/2013.

Please be advised that the Entry Clearance Officer has now made a decision on your visa application.. You will receive a notification through email once your visa has been printed and your passport/ documents are released to the courier.

Yours sincerely
Ms B Pastolero

Casework Manager

Manila Visa Hub

UK Visas and Immigration

- Is my visa approved?
- Can I breathe now?
- How does the UKBA decide on the start date of visa validity? I know someone, she needed to stay in Manila for 2 months more after UKBA Manila released her visa and all her documents. Why is that?

rhaichard
1st September 2013, 08:49
Did you get email from Manila Visa Hub? That email only means embassy is done deciding if they will granted your visa or not .., wait for another email saying that your visa will be arrived.

joebloggs
1st September 2013, 09:47
it's telling you the ECO has made a decision, but then maybe its a clue in the next sentence mentioning about printing your visa which sounds good, but i would hold off celebrating until you get the notification email and your passport in your hand :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
1st September 2013, 09:48
It seems to me, at first sight, that the ECM has made a decision on reconsideration.
The way that the message has been worded indicates a positive result.

Better to wait until you have the passport and visa in your hand before cracking open the Champagne..............but it's looking good.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

PS: Sorry joe, we both posted same time hahaha

raynaputi
1st September 2013, 09:52
Good luck Cocorice..I really hope it's good news! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
1st September 2013, 09:58
PS: Sorry joe, we both posted same time hahaha

:biggrin: also the fact is they know a decision has been made, so maybe they can also see what that decision is :Erm:, but it sounds promising :wink:

MissDi
5th September 2013, 22:32
sounds like a positive result. :) goodluck :)