PDA

View Full Version : a new bed

stevewool
5th September 2013, 20:11
well it seems next on the buying list is a new bed,
my Ems wants a new bed and i love my old bed, so comfy and is just great, no matter where we go and stay its always nice to come back to the bed, but its days are numbered it seems,
so here is the question, should you change your old bed before the missus comes here or just leave it put

alan_mac
5th September 2013, 20:17
Get a new bed and enjoy 'breaking it in' together!

Dedworth
5th September 2013, 21:28
If it is fit for purpose leave it put - don't spend just for the sake of spending, your Mrs needs to realise this

marksroomspain
5th September 2013, 21:56
well it seems next on the buying list is a new bed,
my Ems wants a new bed and i love my old bed, so comfy and is just great, no matter where we go and stay its always nice to come back to the bed, but its days are numbered it seems,
so here is the question, should you change your old bed before the missus comes here or just leave it put

Well Steve I bought a new bed before the missus arrived because the old one was the one I had slept in with my ex so it was sort of a new start also would of felt weird :Cuckoo:

As to your question is it the actual bed or the mattress Ems doesn't like because if its just the mattress then it would be a cheaper option.

BTW I bought the complete divan and cost me £500 but ended up hating the mattress so got a memory foam one absolutely wonderful nights sleep, but cost me an arm and a leg in the end.

Whatever you do buddy choose wisely...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
5th September 2013, 22:35
Well Steve I bought a new bed before the missus arrived because the old one was the one I had slept in with my ex so it was sort of a new start also would of felt weird:Cuckoo:

That's what Keith did too before I arrived here..well a new mattress and bed sheets (pillows & duvets too) at least! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
5th September 2013, 23:14
Yeah, it would be a bit insensitive if the imprint of the ex was still in the memory foam mattress, and an old pair of her knickers jammed underneath it. :icon_lol:

robbie bobby
5th September 2013, 23:39
Yeah, it would be a bit insensitive if the imprint of the ex was still in the memory foam mattress, and an old pair of her knickers jammed underneath it. :icon_lol:

:repuke:

robbie bobby
5th September 2013, 23:41
My wife will be here in 2 weeks. I wasn't going to but now I read this I reckon I will have to go get some new pillows sheets etc.

Ako Si Jamie
8th September 2013, 15:01
Get a new bed and enjoy 'breaking it in' together!Quote of the week. :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: