PDA

View Full Version : Balikbayan Box

Gie
8th September 2013, 11:37
Hi All :Wave: finally back here again. Any suggestions for a reliable balibayan box services in the UK. I need to send one to PI soon!

imagine
8th September 2013, 12:07
Hi All :Wave: finally back here again. Any suggestions for a reliable balibayan box services in the UK. I need to send one to PI soon!

Hi Gie, i have sent 3 boxes recently with LBC

Gie
8th September 2013, 12:15
Have they arrived safely in the PI yet? I will have a look:) thank you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
8th September 2013, 13:05
Have they arrived safely in the PI yet? I will have a look:) thank you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

this is the first time i have used them , the boxes are still on their way,but seems a few members here have used them ok

bigmarco
8th September 2013, 13:07
Hi Gie we use LBC all the time. We're just about to send another 2 in the next week or 2. No problems at all with them :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gie
8th September 2013, 13:48
Hi Gie we use LBC all the time. We're just about to send another 2 in the next week or 2. No problems at all with them :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Highly recommended then, will definitely check LBC, thank you very much:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Karltin
8th September 2013, 15:16
I use LBC very regularly and the only complaint I have is the collection service. If none of their agents are close by they delay the the collection until the following week.

However, I have found LBC to be the best available and once the box has been collected it get to the other end in under 6 weeks. The best I have had is door to door in 4 weeks 5 days which is very good.

Dedworth
8th September 2013, 15:18
Forex http://www.forexcargouk.com/