PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

sweetlove
13th September 2013, 13:55
I'm here again seeking for advices, specially to sir terpe! It's about cares allowances and income support. I know we need to meet the adequate maintenance of 112.55 but we have a shortfall of £8 after all the deduction housing and council tax. My sponsor planning giving up his flat and live to his dad as he's being carers of him and he's dad live alone and he have a four bedrooms house. could he get a higher income support and make the 112.55 per week? Thanks everyone :(:(

Terpe
13th September 2013, 19:07
I'm here again seeking for advices, specially to sir terpe! It's about cares allowances and income support. I know we need to meet the adequate maintenance of 112.55 but we have a shortfall of £8 after all the deduction housing and council tax. My sponsor planning giving up his flat and live to his dad as he's being carers of him and he's dad live alone and he have a four bedrooms house. could he get a higher income support and make the 112.55 per week? Thanks everyone :(:(

I'm not up to date with all the latest benefits.
I guess living with his father would bring the housing costs down to zero.
I think that living there would be the best strategy overall.

sweetlove
14th September 2013, 02:41
I'm not up to date with all the latest benefits.
I guess living with his father would bring the housing costs down to zero.
I think that living there would be the best strategy overall.

Thanks for the reply sir terpe! Hopefully our plan could help to cover our shortfall..

Terpe
14th September 2013, 07:31
Thanks for the reply sir terpe! Hopefully our plan could help to cover our shortfall..

I would say it's a better plan to target much more than the £8 shortfall. Even at say £115 the ECO would scrutinse the application since it would be considered marginal.

Michael Parnham
14th September 2013, 08:24
I would say it's a better plan to target much more than the £8 shortfall. Even at say £115 the ECO would scrutinse the application since it would be considered marginal.

Would they really scrutinise it? after all the rule is £112.55 Peter, just my thought!:xxgrinning--00xx3: