PDA

View Full Version : Paying for visa

grahame 1
14th September 2013, 11:23
Hi all, my wife is getting ready to submit her visa application, And I cant see where I pay for it. I have searched trough some threads here and the only one I found was to pay into a bank in the Philippines. I thought I had to pay online with a debit/credit card. I can't find the imfo on the UK border agency website. Perhaps someone here can enlighten me please. Many thanks.

Julie0904
14th September 2013, 11:57
hi grahame 1!

have you already applied online?
because if you have it will direct you to the online payment after you're done with the online application.

grahame 1
14th September 2013, 12:27
No not yet she just getting ready to do that . Thanks for that . I just looked at visa application form and looked at UK border agency website and it seemed unclear.i just wanted to find out so there was no last minute mishaps . Thanks again

andy222
14th September 2013, 13:43
Register and apply online. Follow the steps and it will prompt you to pay at the end. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
14th September 2013, 14:09
Register and apply online. Follow the steps and it will prompt you to pay at the end. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi there, Andy :Erm: ... are you currently across in the Philippines?

If so, I hope you managed to secure the VIP appointment you and your good lady had been hoping for with the Embassy. :smile:

andy222
14th September 2013, 20:14
Thanks Arthur yes Im here at the moment everything went well just waiting for the decision now. Thankyou for the thought.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Terpe
14th September 2013, 20:34
Thanks Arthur yes Im here at the moment everything went well just waiting for the decision now. Thankyou for the thought.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Fingers crossed at my side also Andy......I do respect and admire the way you went about handling this to achieve that finance requirement....top guy in my book :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
14th September 2013, 20:37
Wow steady on terpe a few on here have had to do it. Thanks anyway.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.