PDA

View Full Version : More than 98,000 West Midlands jobs advertised to European workers

joebloggs
14th September 2013, 16:12
I've posted about this website before, but its in the news again :cwm25:

Critics have hit out at how jobs are uploaded onto a website set up so European Employment Services (EURES) can ‘facilitate the free movement of workers within the European Economic Area’.

read more here .. http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2013/09/14/more-than-98000-west-midlands-jobs-advertised-to-european-workers/

grahamw48
14th September 2013, 16:23
What a set of mugs we really are. :NoNo:

The government would rather bow down to EU rules...never voted for by the British people, and pay British people not to work rather than training them up for skilled jobs or REAL and USEFUL qualifications.

Meanwhile they can afford to write off £141 million because of botching up the IT for the new single benefit scheme.

Idiots. :mad:

stevewool
14th September 2013, 16:37
its called free movement , i just cant wait to move from here

andy222
14th September 2013, 20:26
its called free movement , i just cant wait to move from here
I agree steve but no free movement for you. You have got to pay.

andy222
14th September 2013, 20:29
I've posted about this website before, but its in the news again :cwm25:

Critics have hit out at how jobs are uploaded onto a website set up so European Employment Services (EURES) can ‘facilitate the free movement of workers within the European Economic Area’.

read more here .. http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2013/09/14/more-than-98000-west-midlands-jobs-advertised-to-european-workers/
I just cant see this being true even if they are advertised where are they going to live? There is already a lack of housing in the west mids.

Terpe
14th September 2013, 20:32
That seems a lot of job vacancies for West Midlands :Erm:

andy222
14th September 2013, 20:35
I know terpe thats what I was thinking. And with there being so many unemployed here it doesnt make sense.

grahamw48
14th September 2013, 20:45
And WHY is there a lack of housing ? :doh

Ako Si Jamie
14th September 2013, 22:27
Talking about housing, there are a significant number of apartments supposed to be built for the city slickers and the like not far from me. Just heard from a man in the know that they will be used for housing Somalians instead. :thumbsdown:

marksroomspain
14th September 2013, 22:51
What a set of mugs we really are. :NoNo:

The government would rather bow down to EU rules...never voted for by the British people, and pay British people not to work rather than training them up for skilled jobs or REAL and USEFUL qualifications.

Meanwhile they can afford to write off £141 million because of botching up the IT for the new single benefit scheme.

Idiots. :mad:

Here Here :xxgrinning--00xx3:...

May I be the first to welcome our next silver star member...great post mate...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
14th September 2013, 23:15
Thanks (and for the rep) . :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
14th September 2013, 23:18
Talking about housing, there are a significant number of apartments supposed to be built for the city slickers and the like not far from me. Just heard from a man in the know that they will be used for housing Somalians instead. :thumbsdown:

Sickening, when you consider how many older people are in need of housing, or downsizing and have been paying into the system here for maybe 50 years. :mad:

bigmarco
15th September 2013, 00:24
The UK has 976,369 posts online on EURES

This cant be right. We have 2.49 million unemployed and 1.402 million claiming jobseekers allowance and yet we are supposed to believe nearly a million jobs are available on this website.
Birmingham-Hodge Hill Birmingham- Sparkbrook and Birmingham- Ladywood are all in the top 5 worst affected areas in Britain and yet at least 98,000 jobs are available. :NoNo:

grahamw48
15th September 2013, 10:22
Maybe they are including the jobs projected to be lost by British workers when the EU migrants offer to take them for lower wages. :Erm:

Welcome to your future soup kitchen...being served your free handout by a bloke from Bulgaria.:cwm25:

Meanwhile a Romanian will be signing you on at the dole office. :doh

Ako Si Jamie
15th September 2013, 13:10
Maybe they are including the jobs projected to be lost by British workers when the EU migrants offer to take them for lower wages. :Erm:

Welcome to your future soup kitchen...being served your free handout by a bloke from Bulgaria.:cwm25:

Meanwhile a Romanian will be signing you on at the dole office. :dohMy mate is off work with chronic gout and he had one of those assessments to see if he was fit for work and the girl who took the interview was from Moldova.

grahamw48
15th September 2013, 14:27
All civil servants should be British born and bred IMO.

When I joined up they wanted to know about your parents too.

What about the Official Secrets Act ?

We really are a foolish country. :NoNo: