PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

cinmickey28
22nd September 2007, 19:46
Hello Everybody I am new here. This is such a nice site. Shame I havent seen this site before lodging my application.

andypaul
22nd September 2007, 19:50
Welcome to the site. Are you still waiting the result of your application from the Brit Embassy?

charlwill
22nd September 2007, 21:54
Welcome to the site!!!
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

cinmickey28
23rd September 2007, 01:02
Yes I am still waiting for the result from the Embassy but my fiancee just received an email from them that my application will likely to be refuse as though I am already annulled throuh the regional trial court but still waiting for my decree. I am just confused why they not consider that on number 8 of VFS CHECKLIST, it was stated there to produced annulment or divorce decree if applicable and if not then AN EVIDENCE THAT A LEGAL PROCEEDING HAS STARTED FOR AN ANNULMENT OR DIVORCE. But anyway we were just able to send that supporting document (Annulment papers) thru email and I hope the reason it was not been handed to the ECO who was handling our papers. We will still try to chase up. I am worried but hopefully it will still turns the best.

kimmi
23rd September 2007, 01:52
welcome to the forum cinmickey28..:)

Shifty-Sidney
23rd September 2007, 07:28
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Hi Cinmickey, the site is very friendly, but some people can be silly. - not like me hahah.:Erm::ARsurrender::Cuckoo::cwm12::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Help1::bigcry::Brick::Rasp::icon_lol::cwm34::omg::action-smiley-081::xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm::NoNo::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

cinmickey28
23rd September 2007, 17:26
Thanks everyone. It is really nice to a part in here. I am glad I found the site.

tiger@tigress
23rd September 2007, 20:19
welcome cinmickey28

Louella
23rd September 2007, 20:31
WELCOME!!! I hope your case will be considered! Goodluck!!!

Louella

purplealien
23rd September 2007, 20:51
Welcome, we are all very friendly here, well mostly, lol :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

flyingsparks
23rd September 2007, 21:36
Welcome. This is a great site, lots of good information, and friendly (if a little crazy) people.

mach
24th September 2007, 00:56
hello & weLcome :Hellooo:

aug06_2006
24th September 2007, 17:48
Welcome to this very useful site and have fun.

tiger@tigress
24th September 2007, 19:25
Yes I am still waiting for the result from the Embassy but my fiancee just received an email from them that my application will likely to be refuse as though I am already annulled throuh the regional trial court but still waiting for my decree. I am just confused why they not consider that on number 8 of VFS CHECKLIST, it was stated there to produced annulment or divorce decree if applicable and if not then AN EVIDENCE THAT A LEGAL PROCEEDING HAS STARTED FOR AN ANNULMENT OR DIVORCE. But anyway we were just able to send that supporting document (Annulment papers) thru email and I hope the reason it was not been handed to the ECO who was handling our papers. We will still try to chase up. I am worried but hopefully it will still turns the best.

:Hellooo: you will get your visa soon as you said your annuled relax everything will fall into placess :Hellooo:

cinmickey28
3rd October 2007, 18:24
It is so nice to found this useful and informative site. Thanks to everybody's encouraging words. It giving me more strength with this waiting times. Cant explain the feeling.

gracia143
4th October 2007, 05:08
Hi cinmickey welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! how long have you been waiting? when did you lodge the application?

joyce
4th October 2007, 12:24
Hi cinmickey welcome to the forum, yes, you are right this forum is very helpful to us. I hope your application goes well...

ginapeterb
4th October 2007, 17:38

Hi Cinmickey, I am very sympathetic to your situation, as the form has always said something like that, but many have found out to their cost, that this form is ambiguous, and unreasonable, where it says "An evidence that a legal proceeding has started for an anulment or divorce" not only affected you, but it also had a big bearing on my own marriage in the Philippines and subsequent visa for my wife back in 2004.

They seem to decline such a visa, if the anulment is in process, its sad that you are already decreeded through the regional trial court but as yet, do not have the documents.

However do not loose hope, you can always bang another application in when you receive your anulment papers, its unlikely then you will receive the same result, I hope they do not decline it, but in my experience they will....take heart...and know that in due course, your happiness will be complete, I am Pete...and I always tell it how it is...best wishes and God Bless...

gabroojeet
5th October 2007, 09:53
hello how is everyone thi morning

KeithD
5th October 2007, 10:25
hello how is everyone thi morning

3 Posts!!! If you are a spammer.....don't bother...all trace will be erased.

gracia143
6th October 2007, 05:27
:omg::D:icon_lol:

cinmickey28
6th October 2007, 07:34
I am sorry Mr Admin i I posted 3 times didnt meant to do that. I am not a spammer. I am just new here and still dont know how to use this. Again, I am so sorry.

gracia143
6th October 2007, 07:49
I am sorry Mr Admin i I posted 3 times didnt meant to do that. I am not a spammer. I am just new here and still dont know how to use this. Again, I am so sorry.

It wasn't you cinmickey, he quoted somebody, scroll up:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cinmickey28
6th October 2007, 07:53
Oh, I am so sorry, I thought its me. Sorry Mr Admin. I am so sorry. And thanks gracia for letting me know. Its been 3 months now that I lodge my application.

gracia143
6th October 2007, 07:57
We're on the same boat then but don't despair it might come soon, more patience i think and cheer up!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

cinmickey28
6th October 2007, 08:15
Thank you so much Pete, that was how we understood the form as well, but its too late now and we already lodge our application. It just made me cry and my fiancee upon knowing it as it seems 4 years relationship is just so hard to be parted this long. But just have to wait for the outcome of it. As I have been told by the court to wait for 15 more days so they could issue me my certificate as they lost return card from my ex when he received the decision so they have let him sign again. Their fault!!!! but I am to suffer. Well, I still have to be patient and wait.

You are right gracia, we will just think positive. And it is very nice to be here at least we can share how we are feeling.

ginapeterb
6th October 2007, 08:34
15 days is a blip cinmikcey 28, again do not loose heart little flower of the Philippines....all good things come to those who wait..and you have done very well. you can call me Gagu...if the two of you are not in UK and living together within 3 months....

cinmickey28
6th October 2007, 09:01
15 days is a blip cinmikcey 28, again do not loose heart little flower of the Philippines....all good things come to those who wait..and you have done very well. you can call me Gagu...if the two of you are not in UK and living together within 3 months....

Thanks again for the encouragement Pete. I really need that.

KeithD
6th October 2007, 09:16
We had a muppet on the other day....3 posts together....last one contained a number for sex....of course being Admin I had to check it :rolleyes: ...and the one above posted 3 in a row, with the last one containing an email address.

No idea why they go through all the hassle of signing up. :doh Shows how DUMB some folk are :action-smiley-081: