PDA

View Full Version : cni problems , help advise needed

imagine
18th September 2013, 23:48
Not goig good here so far'no time to tell you all of it, but i can get things back on track i hope with a little help with info,
Cni exchange embassy ,needed lolitas late husbands death certificate,try to get sent by lbc to pick up in office of lbc in makita,
Now 'my problem, city hall personal says to marry in city hall, need to go back to embassy and change lolitas home address to manila and other pressures put on us, we need out of manila asap with a cni exchange , we think safer we go to lolitas home to marry,but cni says new makita city hall to marry, im asking ,,, do we need to chang place that marraige is to take place, on embassy ni exchange, or once it is issued even though it say marry in manila, , can we marry anywhere,once cni issued'or must the marraige take place where it say on cni..?;

keith britten
19th September 2013, 01:06
Where is Lolita's home address? If it's not Manila then why do you have to marry there. I exchanged my cni in Cebu but I did'nt have to marry there, Elvie comes fom Davao City so thats where we married. Hope you get it sorted.

Terpe
19th September 2013, 09:18
Sounds like a bit of a nightmare.

The best way Stewart is to ask the authorities where you will marry exactly what they need to allow them to issue a Marriage Licence.....then go get what they need.
Just my 2 centavos

I've not heard of anyone having these problems...

jonnijon
19th September 2013, 13:41
You can get married where you wish, you only have to state the city you will marry in. Seems like they are looking for a backhander.