PDA

View Full Version : Try again

barry
20th September 2013, 19:22
Try again....i was looking for advise and support when i came to this site not "criticism" (we a friendly bunch here) was my welcome!....i have enough problems already

marksroomspain
20th September 2013, 19:33
Hi Barry could you relay what sort of problem you think you have had here.

I am sure there are plenty of us here on our friendly forum who could answer any questions you may have BTW welcome...:smile:

barry
22nd September 2013, 08:27
thanks (mark) my last last thread did not go too well i had it removed..think i exposed myself too much left myself open for criticism!...lesson learned

Michael Parnham
23rd September 2013, 13:46
Would like you to continue with your story Barry, I can assure you that we do take you seriously and truly understand how difficult it is for you. Hope to hear from you again soon! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

barry
23rd September 2013, 19:57
("Ask some of us poriner guys how it feels being broke after 'sending' everything we owned to the Philippines")

I not fit in that category 4sure i expect there's many here that do!

hawk
23rd September 2013, 21:34
i might not have alot but if wife needs it she gets it i cant earn amount needed to comply with requirements to get her here but i have her and thats more than enough

sars_notd_virus
23rd September 2013, 21:40
("Ask some of us poriner guys how it feels being broke after 'sending' everything we owned to the Philippines")

Welcome back barry!!
why would somebody send everything they owned to the PH ?? why??.. I dont get it:Erm:..must be insane:crazy:

barry
24th September 2013, 08:03
It was not my post i just put it there for a "joke" to provoke a reaction....lol

believe me i have met many guys there in the phill's all with a sad story...some had lost a fortune!

jake
24th September 2013, 08:15
It was not my post i just put it there for a "joke" to provoke a reaction....lol

believe me i have met many guys there in the phill's all with a sad story...some had lost a fortune!

You obviously didn't meet me Barry, as my story is :veryhappy:

If you are looking for advice and support, why start off with posts to provoke a reaction? Your words not mine :smile:

grahamw48
24th September 2013, 09:45
Barry, we are all responsible adults here, with plenty of experience in all things to do with the Philippines and relationships with Filipinas.

If you have some questions you want answering, then ask away. You may not want to hear some of the opinions or advice, but that's life, and life can be a serious business. None of us is perfect, and we all make mistakes and get ourselves into bad situations. It's how we set about fixing those mistakes and then learning from them that brings us respect for ourselves and earns it from others.

Michael Parnham
24th September 2013, 12:08
Well said Graham! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

barry
24th September 2013, 13:07
(ouch! again)...I need to tread more carefully i think...my question's was already answered before, I feel uncomfortable to post any more of my personal information in here for the whole world to see.

Dedworth
24th September 2013, 13:09
I feel uncomfortable to post any more of my personal information in here for the whole world to see.

That sounds like a good idea it will free up space for sensible contributors

SimonH
24th September 2013, 13:17
Have to ask Barry, is English your first language?

barry
24th September 2013, 13:22
my 1st language is English yes but i kinda develop (Filipino English) after years of talking to them i guess

barry
25th September 2013, 13:28
The Philippines I fled
just to get myself wed
that pretty little
Angel and I

I send lot's of money
It was kind of funny
to find out my pretty
Angel she was a guy:Brick:

Arthur Little
25th September 2013, 13:56
The Philippines I fled
just to get myself wed
that pretty little
Angel and I

I send lot's of money
It was kind of funny
to find out my pretty
Angel she was a guy:Brick:

:smile: That's good! :yeahthat:! Seems you're a poet ... AND you know it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
25th September 2013, 14:09
:biggrin: ... should make use of your talent! :icon_lol:

Terpe
25th September 2013, 15:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okN1uIOCn7U&feature=player_detailpage

barry
25th September 2013, 15:11
that's kind coming from you (Arthur) :doh

Arthur Little
25th September 2013, 17:27
that's kind coming from you (Arthur) :doh

:cwm24: ... why NOT, Barry? :anerikke: ... it's intended as a compliment! :wink:

gWaPito
25th September 2013, 17:48
(ouch! again)...I need to tread more carefully i think...my question's was already answered before, I feel uncomfortable to post any more of my personal information in here for the whole world to see.

Horses for courses. .nobody is obliged to say or do anything. .If someone like myself wants to share my life on here :anerikke: well that's my prerogative. I think you'll find when jake asked if English was your 1st language was because you are making no sense. You got something to say then say it.

barry
25th September 2013, 18:59
maybe because my life is making no sense either IDK
the only communication i have online is with Filipino
girls they have no problem to understand me or i them

barry
25th September 2013, 19:31
I have dated many Filipino girl's some
became my friend and some hated me also
I have seen the dark side of Filipino culture
my eyes were open even when I was love drunk
I don't think my input would be welcome at this
site, best to keep my opinion's and experience's
to myself

Michael Parnham
25th September 2013, 19:50
You're holding back Barry, what is it you're really trying to say?

gWaPito
25th September 2013, 19:52
maybe because my life is making no sense either IDK
the only communication i have online is with Filipino
girls they have no problem to understand me or i them

I suppose it all depends on how deep an understanding you want.

I'll hazard a guess you are a filipina living in south Glamorgan.

Don't let us keep you :Wave:

Cheers
Gwapito

les_taxi
25th September 2013, 20:06
I'm not sure I even understand this thread :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
25th September 2013, 20:21
I'm not sure I even understand this thread:icon_lol:

Something is rather odd about it Les, It's as though Barry really wants to tell us something and he's hesitating for some strange reason, c'mon Barry say what you want to say! :Erm:

grahamw48
25th September 2013, 20:56
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9969/mzr.gif

gWaPito
25th September 2013, 21:10
:laugher:
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9969/mzr.gif

barry
26th September 2013, 13:58
The Philippines:Help1: I came
to face up to my shame
with that pretty angel
and I

I ask her for my money
she gave me her honey
my beautiful
ladyboy guy

barry
26th September 2013, 14:00
I just bored i think :blahblah::blahblah:

SimonH
26th September 2013, 14:05
Slightly confused too I think :Help1:

les_taxi
26th September 2013, 14:06
Know the feeling :biggrin:

fred
26th September 2013, 14:16
Just reading his other thread..
He got 2 girls in the same village pregnant and either one or both women drained him of cash..
Now he has two women that he doesn't want anymore with kids he probably does if he can see the evidence that they are definitely his..
Pretty standard type of drama over here..
The "Face to Face" production team would probably turn it down as its just too run of the mill and plain ordinary..
That said, Barry might have more to add to spice the drama up a bit..
No idea.
Barry??

barry
26th September 2013, 15:57
wrong about being drained of cash..that never happened because i had no cash!...right about 2 children

barry
26th September 2013, 17:06
more to the point i am being drained emotionally
that's something i have to deal with

gWaPito
26th September 2013, 17:31
more to the point i am being drained emotionally
that's something i have to deal with

:Hellooo: Welcome to our club :xxgrinning--00xx3: A lot of us are in the same boat.

bigmarco
26th September 2013, 19:55
Sounds like this could make a whole episode of Jezza :biggrin:

robbie bobby
27th September 2013, 00:51

Hi again Barry.

If you want help and advice you really need to tell people what help you need or what you are looking to achieve from posting here.We know about your situation already from your previous posts.You do need to provide the forum with something in the way of details order to get the advice and help you are looking for.Please tell all

Michael Parnham
27th September 2013, 07:12
Before anyone can help or advise you Barry, you need to be more sensible and come clean instead of playing games and acting rather flippant, don't waste our time! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
27th September 2013, 13:40
Before anyone can help or advise you Barry, you need to be more sensible and come clean instead of playing games and acting rather flippant, don't waste our time! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:gp:, Michael ... :iagree:!

SimonH
27th September 2013, 14:17
There was a young man called Barry
Whose intention it was to marry
He had two kids
He was sure they were his
Then fell in love with a man called Mary

grahamw48
27th September 2013, 15:15
A thrifty young fellow from Shoreham
Made brown paper trousers and wore em
They looked very neat til he bent in the street
To pick up a pound...then he tore em. :cwm3:

barry
27th September 2013, 15:30
why are you lot cruel to me just because i am a bit thick...maybe i don't write the queen's English and maybe i am not all loved up like most here...what does it matter anyway..i am obviously in the wrong place

gWaPito
27th September 2013, 15:38
why are you lot cruel to me just because i am a bit thick...maybe i don't write the queen's English and maybe i am not all loved up like most here...what does it matter anyway..i am obviously in the wrong place

:laugher:

barry
27th September 2013, 19:36
THE LADYBOY POEM
-----------------

The Philippines I fled
just to get myself wed
that pretty little
Angel and I

I send lot's of money
It was kind of funny
to find out my pretty
Angel she was a guy

The Philippines I came
to face up to my shame
with that pretty angel
and I

I ask her for my money
she gave me her honey
my beautiful
lady boy guy :blahblah: :blahblah:

marksroomspain
27th September 2013, 22:20
THE LADYBOY POEM
-----------------

The Philippines I fled
just to get myself wed
that pretty little
Angel and I

I send lot's of money
It was kind of funny
to find out my pretty
Angel she was a guy

The Philippines I came
to face up to my shame
with that pretty angel
and I

I ask her for my money
she gave me her honey
my beautiful
lady boy guy:blahblah:

Need a night out with u buddy:laugher:

gWaPito
27th September 2013, 22:31
Need a night out with u buddy:laugher:

I'll skip on taking the boy's honey :vomit-smiley-011:

marksroomspain
27th September 2013, 22:44
I'll skip on taking the boy's honey :vomit-smiley-011:

God that made laugh :laugher::laugher::laugher:

A well deserved rep :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
27th September 2013, 23:17
God that made laugh:laugher::laugher::laugher:

A well deserved rep :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers Mark :biggrin:

I've had a few reps these last few days yet, they are not being being shown to be credited ?
It's the same for SimonH
I wonder if any of our mods cld explain :smile:

Just a thought :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
28th September 2013, 00:52
Cheers Mark :biggrin:

I've had a few reps these last few days yet, they are not being being shown to be credited ?
It's the same for SimonH

I wonder if any of our mods cld explain :smile:

Just a thought :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_sorry:, Mark ... the Mods have no powers in that respect. But, if it's any comfort to you ... :anerikke: ... the same thing's happened to me on the odd occasion. Perhaps an explanatory Private Message to Keith might well do the trick! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
28th September 2013, 00:57
:Jump: ... Eurika!

Arthur Little
28th September 2013, 02:23
why are you lot cruel to me ...

... we're NOT being intentionally cruel, Barry. :nono-1-1: ... we're simply using harmless banter in an attempt to "draw you out of your shell". We genuinely want to help you; indeed, many of our established members have already bent over backwards to do exactly that by giving you well~meaning advice on your *previous thread ... advice that you chose to ignore and asked for the thread to be deleted.

... just because i am a bit thick... maybe i don't write the queen's English and maybe i am not all loved up like most here...what does it matter anyway..

"Thin-skinned" [ultra sensitive] perhaps. But, intellectually, you most certainly AREN'T thick ... as your poetic verse below (for which I've rewarded you with 'Reputation points to back~up my statement!)
clearly indicate:-

THE LADYBOY POEM
-----------------

The Philippines I fled
just to get myself wed
that pretty little
Angel and I

I send lot's of money
It was kind of funny
to find out my pretty
Angel she was a guy

The Philippines I came
to face up to my shame
with that pretty angel
and I

I ask her for my money
she gave me her honey
my beautiful
lady boy guy :blahblah: :blahblah:

... i am obviously in the wrong place

Whether you wish to stay or go, is up to you, of course. ... :anerikke: ... it's entirely your decision (for the present, anyway!). Meantime ... :please: desist from mucking us around!

fred
28th September 2013, 03:02
wrong about being drained of cash..that never happened because i had no cash!...right about 2 children

OK.. What about the "Lady boy"? where does he/she it fit in??
Are you being serious?:icon_lol:
It`s hard to tell...:Erm:

I'm beginning to think you a pretty good wind up merchant... maybe.
Don't be too hasty..
You should fit in very well on this site!

Arthur Little
28th September 2013, 03:17
OK.. What about the "Lady boy"? where does he/she it fit in??

:Sex: ... definitely NOT in the location where any self-respecting, hot~blooded, heterosexual male would readily aspire to go, Fred!

Michael Parnham
28th September 2013, 08:44
... we're NOT being intentionally cruel, Barry. :nono-1-1: ... we're simply using harmless banter in an attempt to "draw you out of your shell". We genuinely want to help you; indeed, many of our established members have already bent over backwards to do exactly that by giving you well~meaning advice on your *previous thread ... advice that you chose to ignore and asked for the thread to be deleted.

"Thin-skinned" [ultra sensitive] perhaps. But, intellectually, you most certainly AREN'T thick ... as your poetic verse below (for which I've rewarded you with 'Reputation points to back~up my statement!)
clearly indicate:-

Whether you wish to stay or go, is up to you, of course. ... :anerikke: ... it's entirely your decision (for the present, anyway!). Meantime ... :please: desist from mucking us around!

I'll second that Arthur! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
28th September 2013, 09:25
Barry, I can't see anyone being cruel to you. Maybe you're being cruel to yourself :Erm:
The way I've read it is:-
1. You spend time in the Philippines
2. You think you have 2 children by 2 different women
3. You come back on here writing poems about ladyboys

Now personally I really couldn't care less what your sexual orientation is, do you actually know yourself :Erm:
If you want to come out of the closet then do it, if you want advice then ask, or if this is a wind up and you're just seeking attention then just carry on the way you are.

Rosie1958
28th September 2013, 09:38
Barry, I can't see anyone being cruel to you. Maybe you're being cruel to yourself :Erm:
The way I've read it is:-
1. You spend time in the Philippines
2. You think you have 2 children by 2 different women
3. You come back on here writing poems about ladyboys

Now personally I really couldn't care less what your sexual orientation is, do you actually know yourself :Erm:
If you want to come out of the closet then do it, if you want advise then ask, or if this is a wind up and you're just seeking attention then just carry on the way you are.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Barry, you aren't going to find many lady boys in here; you're in the wrong place, best go to Thailand! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
28th September 2013, 09:41
I can't be bothered to comment any more.

:Erm: Doh! :doh

barry
28th September 2013, 09:50
Decipher the ladyboy poem as you may
everybody to their own imagination

SimonH
28th September 2013, 10:16
I see you chose option 3, so this is a wind up and you're going to carry on as you were.

Glad we got that one sorted :cwm25:

gWaPito
28th September 2013, 10:21
:icon_lol:
I'm beginning to think you a pretty good wind up merchant... maybe.
Don't be too hasty..
You should fit in very well on this site!

:biggrin: The more the merrier :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
28th September 2013, 10:48

This is your thread Barry.........you're leading it..........other forumers are just following your lead.
Don't 'dis' the forum or forumers if you cant' secure responses and followings you expect.

Nobody is being cruel or abusive to you..........

barry
28th September 2013, 19:14
I have the basic human instinct to want to
be with my children.. that is achievable
if only their mothers could find some
common ground

gWaPito
28th September 2013, 19:52
Nobody is being cruel or abusive to you..........

On the other hand, that could be arranged :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

barry
28th September 2013, 21:59
The poem has no merit, I made it up
-----------------------------------

I did know many ladyboys they are great
company funny, harmless and genuinely
friendly people although i never crossed
that line there are many men that do
even heterosexual males

Michael Parnham
29th September 2013, 09:37
Wouldn't know about these things Barry, grow up and be serious! :crazy:

barry
29th September 2013, 10:34
better to be a witty fool
than a foolish Wit

raynaputi
29th September 2013, 10:44
Barry, are you here to ask help or wind people up? Because trust me, you are becoming someone that people here would make fun of and it would be better for you to be serious if you really need help from the members. You are confusing them. I won't be surprise if you end up being ignored in the end. :NoNo:

Michael Parnham
29th September 2013, 10:49
Barry, are you here to ask help or wind people up? Because trust me, you are becoming someone that people here would make fun of and it would be better for you to be serious if you really need help from the members. You are confusing them. I won't be surprise if you end up being ignored in the end. :NoNo:

I'll second that Rayna! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
29th September 2013, 11:14
better to be a witty fool
than a foolish Wit

The whole line from Feste in Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" is:-

"Wit, an't be thy will, put me in good fooling! Those wits that think they have thee, do very oft prove fools, and I that am sure lack thee may pass for a wise man "Ö" Better a witty fool than a foolish wit"

Proverbs 17:28 (King James Version) has this:-
"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."

The most appropriate modern equivalent would be:-
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Just my 2 centavos

barry
29th September 2013, 11:55
TRUTHFULLY;doubtful if anyone here can
help me, there has been 1 person
(robbie bobby)
understood where i was coming from
thanks for that Bobbie :smile:

you don't have to read my thread
that is your choice

Dedworth
29th September 2013, 12:26

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I may well utilise the ignore button for the first time :Erm:

barry
29th September 2013, 12:26
I was never blinded by the Filipino culture
more like a culture shock! i was not prepared
mentally or emotionally,to be..Robert Redford
when i looked into the mirror i just see
little fat Barry!

was hard to process (but great fun!)

tiger31
29th September 2013, 12:31
so barry boy are you going to tell us the whole story or what ?

SimonH
29th September 2013, 12:34
I was never blinded by the Filipino culture
more like a culture shock! i was not prepared
mentally or emotionally,to be..Robert Redford
when i looked into the mirror i just see
little fat Barry!

was hard to process (but great fun!)

Unlike cheese by the sound of it :icon_lol:

gWaPito
29th September 2013, 12:39
that is your choice
Hey!..that's my line :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

barry
29th September 2013, 14:58
The Philippines I went
it was never my intent
to make that pretty
angel for I

could never have guessed
that I would be blessed
with 2 beautiful
angel's from up high

grahamw48
29th September 2013, 17:50
Don't give up your day job mate. :cwm25:

robbie bobby
29th September 2013, 23:29
TRUTHFULLY;doubtful if anyone here can
help me, there has been 1 person
(robbie bobby)
understood where i was coming from
thanks for that Robbie :smile:

that is your choice

If you wanted someone to understand your situation Barry you could have said initially.You have asked for advice and help on the other hand and you will not find a better more knowledgable bunch than here and they will all stop what they are doing to reply to your posts to help you out.You are quickly becoming tedious for most as most members here have an IQ bigger than a toad and when at some point you really do need help no one will even entertain you anymore.This is your last chance with me my friend.Whilst finding your posts very entertaining they are not doing you any credit.Speak now or forever shut the .... up :doh:doh:doh:doh

gWaPito
30th September 2013, 01:09
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I may well utilise the ignore button for the first time :Erm:

gWaPito
30th September 2013, 01:12
Speak now or forever shut the .... up :doh:doh:doh:doh

That, I do agree with :xxgrinning--00xx3:

A rep for robbie bobby :smile:

Arthur Little
30th September 2013, 01:52
Speak now or forever shut the .... up :doh:doh:doh:doh

:laugher: ... well said, Robbie! :yeahthat:

Arthur Little
30th September 2013, 01:57
A *rep for robbie bobby :smile:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... I've given him *one ... two's even better!! :smile:

grahamw48
30th September 2013, 09:51
One from me too. Must be a star on its way. :biggrin:

barry
30th September 2013, 11:09
Thanks for your time ...I enjoyed our brief encounter:Wave:

I am afraid to openly speak my mind in case I may offend and or get offended myself:Brick:

SimonH
30th September 2013, 11:16
:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave: :crazy:
:action-smiley-081::yikes: no cancel that, I've seen your poems :yikes:

barry
30th September 2013, 12:20
1793 hits and 87 replies in 1 week
what did i do wrong!..i must have
said something interesting!:Jump:

grahamw48
30th September 2013, 13:04
Nope.

I'd compare it to a crowd gathering around a train wreck. :NoNo:

Help and advice is here for those needing it, but I'm guessing you're just a troll.

Mind the door doesn't smack you in the Rs on your way out. :Wave:

fred
30th September 2013, 14:07
Nope.

I'd compare it to a crowd gathering around a train wreck. :NoNo:

Help and advice is here for those needing it, but I'm guessing you're just a troll.

Mind the door doesn't smack you in the Rs on your way out. :Wave:

barry
30th September 2013, 14:16
I could not resist 1 last poem
------------------------------

The Philippines i stayed
just to get myself laid
with a pretty little
angel and I

It was sort of funny
because I had no money
thanks for that now
I will say goodbye!:Cuckoo:

fred
30th September 2013, 14:19
I could not resist 1 last poem
------------------------------

The Philippines i stayed
just to get myself laid
with a pretty little
angel and I

It was sort of funny
because I had no money
thanks for that now
I will say goodbye!:Cuckoo:

Cya Barry.. and
Good luck.
You never know!!

Arthur Little
30th September 2013, 16:11
TTFN, Barry ... :Wave:

barry
1st October 2013, 15:30
Sorry for mucking about with you guys
it was just my silly moods

my problems are personal
guess i got spooked when
i realized anyone can read
thread

not the thing i was hoping for
I did enjoy my brief spell

THANX :NEW5:

Michael Parnham
1st October 2013, 19:55

my problems are personal
guess i got spooked when
thread

You're welcome Barry, thanks for the apology (accepted)! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

robbie bobby
1st October 2013, 20:52

my problems are personal
guess i got spooked when
thread

got a little poem for u b4 u leave mate just to cheer u up.enjoy and good luck!

Barry Barry didn't marry but Jack the lad he was
he couldn't choose between 2 girls so both of them he does.

Now the girls are broken hearted and both their families do worry.

Barry got them up the duff,he came in such a hurry.

Now poor old Barry has some children
which with 2 women was really quite a stunt
he's stuck in limbo with no solution
Isn't life a c**t

CAN I HAVE A STAR NOW?? OH GO ON PLEASE PLEASE :laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

barry
2nd October 2013, 09:07
nice one sir Robbie Bobby
don't make it your hobby
i am happy this is not
a stunt

look into the mirror
and you just may figure
you may be looking at
-------[Please DO NOT break forum rules by circumventing the swear filter. This is a PUBLIC FORUM: Admin]------

SimonH
2nd October 2013, 09:17
Never realised there was a 'deduct reputation' option till now, you've just given me the perfect opportunity to use it. First and I very much hope the last.

Bye Barry :Wave:

barry
3rd October 2013, 13:49
SORRY!
------

nice one sir Robbie Bobby
don't make it your hobby
i am happy this is not
a stunt

look into the mirror
and you just may figure
you may be looking at
that silly (man)

Dedworth
3rd October 2013, 16:56
http://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/sbed_sleep_100-117.gif

sars_notd_virus
4th October 2013, 01:06
lol unbelievable !!this thread up to page 4 ??:omg::cwm25:

Michael Parnham
4th October 2013, 11:22
lol unbelievable !!this thread up to page 4 ??:omg::cwm25:

This thread should be closed now, we've all tried to converse with Barry but to no avail, it's become a waste of time now! :thumbsdown:

Arthur Little
4th October 2013, 15:01
This thread should be closed now, we've all tried to converse with Barry but to no avail, it's become a waste of time now! :thumbsdown:

:iagree: ... thread duly CLOSED!