PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm fresh here

Pablo83
2nd October 2013, 22:16
Hello.
I'm new here and to be honest I dunno where to start.
Basically I'm here cuz I'm fascinated about Filipino girls. More about how kind and good they can be. I really wish to meet and date someone special with whom I'll feel comfortable with.
I have met 1 Filipino girl but unfortunately the story didn't end well for me. :( But I'm not giving up.)
Ingat ka.

sars_notd_virus
2nd October 2013, 23:00
Hello.
Im new here and to be honest I dunno where to start.
Basically I'm here cuz I'm fascinated about Filipino girls. More about how kind and good they can be. I really wish to meet dat someone special with who Ill fell comfortable with.
I have met 1 Filipino girl but unfortunately the story didn't end well for me. :( Buy I'm not giving up.
Ingat ka.

Welcome to the forum..good luck with your search !!

note:
not all filipinas are kind and good..it depends on the man who handles us!! ..if you are good chance you will get a good one..good luck again:smile:

bigmarco
2nd October 2013, 23:15
Hi Pablo and welcome to the forum.:Hellooo:
Good luck in your search and I hope you've learnt from your first experience.
Where are you from and have you though about visiting the Philippines. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pablo83
8th October 2013, 05:59
I live close to Stansted Airport. Originally I'm from Poland :D I'm gonna visit Philippines (Manila) in November for 2 weeks :D Unfortunately I'm going on my own its bit scary for me but I hope i'll meet some good ppl there. :D

stevewool
8th October 2013, 06:51
hi there and welcome, so you are a brave man going all that way alone, i hope you have some sort of plan, where will you be staying

irishman12
8th October 2013, 12:34
I live close to Stansted Airport. Originally Im from Poland :D Im gonna visit Philippines (Manila) in Nov. for 2 weeks :D Unfortunately Im going on my own its bit scary for me but I hope ill meet some good ppl there. :D

hi -welcome ,if you have some questions on manila -can contact me thru my ym.have been there a few times

raynaputi
8th October 2013, 13:55
hi -welcome ,if you have some questions on manila -can contact me thru my ym.have been there a few times

If anyone has any advice/help/info needed, we strongly suggests to the members to post their inquiries in the forum so other members can get or give the info/advice/help as well. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th October 2013, 18:12
Hello.
I'm new here and to be honest I dunno where to start.
Basically I'm here cuz I'm fascinated about Filipino girls. More about how kind and good they can be. I really wish to meet and date someone special with whom I'll feel comfortable with.
I have met 1 Filipino girl but unfortunately the story didn't end well for me. :( But I'm not giving up.)
Ingat ka.

Hello, Pablo ... :welcomex: to our friendly, online Filipino/UK community.

Sorry to read things didn't work out the way you'd hoped on your first date with a young lady from the Philippines. But there'll be plenty more opportunities in store for you if you keep looking in the right places. :smile:

I'm gonna visit Philippines (Manila) in November for 2 weeks. :D

Manila (where you're heading) is certainly an ideal venue for sampling the culture of these islands and meeting Filipinas in their Capital City. So enjoy your forthcoming visit. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Unfortunately I'm going on my own its bit scary for me

Just take care, be *sensible (*don't get "too fresh"! :biggrin:) and you'll be fine. :wink:

Michael Parnham
8th October 2013, 19:29
Hello Pablo, welcome to the forum and hope you have an enjoyable journey, keep us posted!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pablo83
9th October 2013, 10:10
My friend was in Philippines last year. He has a friend there so ill probably stay his place. The idea going to Philippines was cuz of dat girl :D but since she played me LOL ill just try to enjoy the stay on my own :D

Pablo83
9th October 2013, 12:00
and thank u all 4 warm welcome :D