PDA

View Full Version : toll charges in france

stevewool
9th October 2013, 06:55
well i had to use the credit card to get through a toll booth in france the other day , the charge was 1 euro, you either used a ticket or your credit card there was nowhere to throw 1 euro,
Just checking my bank statement and yes its right they took around 85 p for the toll, but charged me £1 for using the card, that could have worked out a dear run going through 10 tolls,

tiger31
9th October 2013, 11:43
well i had to use the credit card to get through a toll booth in france the other day , the charge was 1 euro, you either used a ticket or your credit card there was nowhere to throw 1 euro,
Just checking my bank statement and yes its right they took around 85 p for the toll, but charged me £1 for using the card, that could have worked out a dear run going through 10 tolls,
the downside of european travel ,but its going to get like that in the u.k very soon trust me .

Dedworth
9th October 2013, 11:53
We pay car tax but there are hundreds of thousands of Eastern European registered cars on our roads that don't pay this :cwm23:

Michael Parnham
9th October 2013, 13:05
We pay car tax but there are hundreds of thousands of Eastern European registered cars on our roads that don't pay this :cwm23:

I'm sick of seeing PL number plates everywhere!:thumbsdown:

Dedworth
9th October 2013, 15:06
I'm sick of seeing PL number plates everywhere!:thumbsdown:

Same here - most of them uninsured and unroadworthy

Arthur Little
9th October 2013, 15:21
the downside of european travel ,but its going to get like that in the u.k very soon trust me .

Not in 'Jockland'! :nono-1-1: ... one postive step the devolved Scottish Government took - while you've been residing in the Phils - was to abolish :biggrin: all road and bridge tolls. :xxgrinning--00xx3: