PDA

View Full Version : Introducing ourselves!

anvee
17th October 2013, 03:56
AnVee short for Andrew & Juvee.
Juvee is 20 year old Pinay. Andrew is 33 yr old British!
We just got married last 08-08-13!

I would like to thank everyone for wonderful and useful informations regarding the visa & immigration! Hugely helpful for my husband and I!
We just submitted my family visit visa application yesterday and now waiting for result. We want to visit my parents-in-law in UK to celebrate Holidays with them!
Fingers crossed, I will be granted a visa! I will update you of the results.

Anyways, if you have any questions about anything and you think we could help. Please, don't hesitate to message us here!

Regards,
AnVee!

tiger31
17th October 2013, 05:26
hi and welcome to the forum :Hellooo: as you are married there should be no reason for you not to be granted the visa good luck

anvee
17th October 2013, 06:38
hi and welcome to the forum :Hellooo: as you are married there should be no reason for you not to be granted the visa good luck

Thank you. I hope so!

SimonH
17th October 2013, 06:43
Good morning and welcome :Wave:
Hope you've bought some warm jumpers and coats for when you get here :biggrin:

anvee
17th October 2013, 07:12
We haven't bought anything yet as we haven't received visa result! but looking forward to buying jumpers haha. I am now complaining to hubby that it is cold in my city now.. and he said "are you joking?? this is comfortable summer weather for me!" I am now worried I wouldn't survive the cold and dampness!

Michael Parnham
17th October 2013, 08:31
Welcome to the forum Juvee, hope your visa application is successful, good luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

anvee
17th October 2013, 09:28
Welcome to the forum Juvee, hope your visa application is successful, good luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you so much!

anvee
17th October 2013, 09:30
Good morning and welcome :Wave:
Hope you've bought some warm jumpers and coats for when you get here :biggrin:

We still haven't bought anything yet as we are still waiting for the visa. I keep complaining to my husband that 22 degrees celcius is very cold for me already! He keeps saying "Darling, you don't know what cold is like until you've come to UK." I am now very worried I wouldn't survive the coldness!!!

SimonH
17th October 2013, 09:36
Well it's a very pleasant 13 degrees at the moment, did drop down to about 8 last night, not really cold yet :wink:

Dedworth
17th October 2013, 09:38
We still haven't bought anything yet as we are still waiting for the visa. I keep complaining to my husband that 22 degrees celcius is very cold for me already! He keeps saying "Darling, you don't know what cold is like until you've come to UK." I am now very worried I wouldn't survive the coldness!!!

Be prepared for the worst :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAQ3Wg-I6gw

anvee
17th October 2013, 09:46
Haha Dedworth! I just showed it to hubby and he said "You've never experienced part of your body being numb due to coldness.. well apart from the brain freeze you get from drinking cold water! Imagine having it all over your body!" I think he doesn't want us to go back to UK. He loves Philippines way too much!

grahamw48
17th October 2013, 10:03
Welcome guys ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Put your head in the fridge.

That's the normal sort of temperature for half of the year here. :icon_lol:

Put it in the freezer, and that's how bad it CAN get. :biggrin:

...And Filipinos tell me I'm a soft Westerner. :cwm25:

bigmarco
17th October 2013, 10:08
Andrew and Juvee welcome to the forum :Hellooo:
I wish you success with your visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
17th October 2013, 11:14
Hi Andrew and Juvee, welcome aboard.

anvee
17th October 2013, 11:16
You guys are scaring me! haha parents-in-law live in Essex. Are there many Filipinos or other race who are fascinated by our awesome culture? Hubby said he hasn't seen any Filipinos around where he's from. He didn't even have a clue about any Filipino culture or Philippines until he met me. And I dragged him to the epic side :xxgrinning--00xx3: Once you go out with a Pinay, you never go back! haha

BTW, thank you bigmarco!

anvee
17th October 2013, 11:17
Hello Terpe! We are the mighty pirates of the Philippines and we love to have mateys like you guys! Just don't make us walk the plank or else we're gonna abandon the ship! JK

tiger31
17th October 2013, 11:48
You guys are scaring me! haha parents-in-law live in Essex. Are there many Filipinos or other race who are fascinated by our awesome culture? Hubby said he hasn't seen any Filipinos around where he's from. He didn't even have a clue about any Filipino culture or Philippines until he met me. And I dragged him to the epic side :xxgrinning--00xx3: Once you go out with a Pinay, you never go back! haha

BTW, thank you bigmarco!haha you will have to learn the phrase ( oh shut up with a drool ) lol

SimonH
17th October 2013, 11:49
Hello Terpe! We are the mighty pirates of the Philippines and we love to have mateys like you guys! Just don't make us walk the plank or else we're gonna abandon the ship! JK

:icon_lol: You're going to fit in just fine here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Remember to pack your stilettos if you're planning a trip to Essex :wink:

tiger31
17th October 2013, 11:59
she will stand out like a sore thumb with long shiny black hair against the essex girlees lol

anvee
17th October 2013, 12:39
Yep them blondies with big you know what. I might bring a pair of stilettos just to fit in ;) Hope there will be no snow or I'll be trapped.

grahamw48
17th October 2013, 13:07
Essex girls v Filipinas....no contest.

Filipinas win in every respect. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

anvee
17th October 2013, 13:10
Im pretty sure Essex girls are nice and friendly (hoping). But we shall see, once I get my visa I'll let you know what I think of them! Mum (in law) is a nice lady but she likes burning things so I better not get into her nerves haha

raynaputi
17th October 2013, 14:41

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome Anvee..:Hellooo:

tiger31
17th October 2013, 14:50
Im pretty sure Essex girls are nice and friendly (hoping). But we shall see, once I get my visa I'll let you know what I think of them! Mum (in law) is a nice lady but she likes burning things so I better not get into her nerves haha
google stacey solmon and listen to her accent lol thats how they all speak

SimonH
17th October 2013, 14:56
google stacey solmon and listen to her accent lol thats how they all speak

:yikes: Don't scare her off before she gets here. Essex is lovely :Erm: Google Southend on Sea instead :icon_lol:

anvee
17th October 2013, 15:08
Mum is from southend! Uh oh careful! My hubby speaks very good and clear English although he occasionally gets weird accent especially when he's complaining about something! Dad's a Londoner.

tiger31
17th October 2013, 15:13
:yikes: Don't scare her off before she gets here. Essex is lovely :Erm: Google Southend on Sea instead :icon_lol:
LOL :biggrin:

mendoza82
17th October 2013, 15:48

agree this one :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
17th October 2013, 16:09
:smile: Andrew & Juvee ... congratulations on your August wedding, :welcomex: to our friendly Filipino/UK website, and all the very best
with your Family Visit Visa application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

anvee
18th October 2013, 02:06
Thank you so much Arthur! Where can I post some of our wedding photos? I want to show them off hahaha.

gWaPito
18th October 2013, 02:18
:smile: Andrew & Juvee ... congratulations on your August wedding, :welcomex: to our friendly Filipino/UK website, and all the very best
with your Family Visit Visa application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Absolutely :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:..You sound like fun Juvee :biggrin:..please do stick around :xxgrinning--00xx3:

anvee
18th October 2013, 04:22
Absolutely :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:..You sound like fun Juvee :biggrin:..please do stick around :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Gwapito! I sure will!

highlander01
18th October 2013, 21:24
A warm welcome....

anvee
19th October 2013, 03:05
A warm welcome....

Thank you so much! :)

Arthur Little
19th October 2013, 16:15
Thank you so much Arthur! Where can I post some of our wedding photos? I want to show them off hahaha.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... pleasure's mine, Juvee ... I see you've since posted your :wedtoss: photos on a separate thread. Thanks for sharing!

anvee
20th October 2013, 09:11
:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... pleasure's mine, Juvee ... I see you've since posted your :wedtoss: photos on a separate thread. Thanks for sharing!

Yes I kinda figured it out! Im glad youre pleased! Cheers

Rosie1958
31st October 2013, 06:33
Welcome to the forum Anvee :Hellooo: I was born in Essex, although I left in my carrycot when I was 6 months old :biggrin: